Tattoos......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos......

......."what are you gonna do when your old?", Is what I usually get from people who don't have any. I've seen a couple of old dudes, tatted up and they still look cool and the ink still looks fine. I guess when you're REALLY old is when they look really bad but by then, you probably have a few years left to live anyway. I really dont know what people mean by that comment and I don't think I have ever fell victim of discrimination because I have ink so maybe next time I should ask them exactly what the hell are they talking about! However, I saw another guy today with a few tatts on his neck and on his face and I immediately thought, " what is he gonna do when he's old?" I lol'd
    .....bro....

Si

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Si

Apuesto que ni tienes tatuajes
      .....bro....

Comment

just yell out "YOLO".....or "CHOLO"

Comment

You pretty much seal your fate or tell the world you're done with life with a tattoo on your face.
          .....bro....

Comment

20 years ago (*egad, it's been that long*), I had some customers that served in WWII that had tattoos from that era. These guys were in their 70-80s. That ink looked like crap. Maybe the technology has improved since then, but if not, it ain't gonna look good, IMO.

And I understand why folks get tatt'd, but I don't understand putting grossly oversized, outlandish tattoos in broadcasting public locations (face, neck, anywhere that normal clothing won't cover). I can't see how the "cool" emo kids of today will be still thinking it's cool in their 40's-50's with weird tattoos permanently on their face.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

truthfully, by the time you're that old, you won't GAF.

Comment

From my experience, face tattoos are usually coupled with gold teeth or gauged ears
                .....bro....

Comment

I'm not against tattoo's but I don't see the point in them. Seems wasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    From my experience, face tattoos are usually coupled with gold teeth or gauged ears
                    Ugh, gauges! There's something I REALLY don't understand. And always think "what will that look like when they're old."

Every time I see a kid with a gauge, I want to put a padlock in it.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

i cannot even keep stickers on shit very long.

tattoos are way too much commitment.

Comment

I plan to die young
                        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Tattoos can be done where no one knows you have them in a professional environment, but visible when you want them to be seen/don't care if they are seen.

Face, neck, hand and wrist tattoos are going to be a strike against you in a lot of professional situations. Since men typically wear some sort of pants in those situations - no big deal on the legs, but women tend to wear shorter clothes so they should be aware of that as well.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Many times people say or ask things because they do no understand. Questions are the beginning of wisdom and if someone uneducated asks you about what they will look like when you're older let them know that you'll have far more concerning things to worry about when you're 80 than the ink on your skin. I'm sure it will look just fine as long as you take care of your skin.

I've never cared if someone has tattoo's when working with them, I dont think I ever will.

Comment

Working...
                              X