No announcement yet.

Bluetooth speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got the Bose Sound link mini 2 and it works pretty well.

Comment

I wanted something that played LOUD - so I have

Happy with it. They are on groupon right now for 170, i got mine for around that at Sam's.
      WRX

Comment

I've had a Philips sbt75 for a couple years now and it's never let me down

Comment

I've bought three of the Jawbone Jambox's;one regular and two of the big ones. The regular size one puts out mediocre sound volume and is regulated to my desk. The Big Jambox puts out excellent volume and bass and is what I keep on me when BBQ'ing. I bought all of them on eBay refurbished for a pretty good price.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            I wanted something that played LOUD - so I have

Happy with it. They are on groupon right now for 170, i got mine for around that at Sam's.
            Ordered one. I'll review when it gets here.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I'm with them on the JBL Charge(2). Best overall sound out of a bluetooth speaker IMO. Crisp highs without sounding tinny, decent lows from a small speaker. Got mine refurbished for less than $100 at Frys and haven't looked back. I checked out EVERYTHING before making my decision.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I've had a Braven 855s for 2 yrs use it at work and at home for yard work. It has great sound, good bass and a long run time

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  I just got the Bose Sound link mini 2 and it works pretty well.
                  I got the original Bose Sound Link Mini for a Christmas present a couple years ago, it's pretty awesome. I haven't ever really removed it from the charger to see how long it runs, but I've had it off there for about 3 hours at a prety high volume and it didn't skip a beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Ordered one. I'll review when it gets here.
                    I think you will like it. I use mine at the lake and in my backyard.

With full charge it will last about 6-8 hours depending on how loud you have it.

It has USB input for charging devices and the power cord is a 3 prong common computer type cord, not any custom BS.
                    WRX

Comment

I just picked up the Charge2+ for $99, diggin it for sure.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        I just picked up the Charge2+ for $99, diggin it for sure.
                        Where did you find it for $99? My 5 year old dropped mine and while it still works it screwed up the "sub" on the end of it and any bass now sounds terrible. Needless to say, I need a new one.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          Where did you find it for $99? My 5 year old dropped mine and while it still works it screwed up the "sub" on the end of it and any bass now sounds terrible. Needless to say, I need a new one.
                          [ame]http://www.amazon.com/JBL-Splashproof-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00Y3SD44E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462391263&sr=8-1&keywords=charge+2%2B[/ame]

The yellow one was $99 a few days ago, damn prices always changing on amazon.
                          I think it's a supply vs demand thing, the red one is $107.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

ok, I'll just keep an eye on it in amazon
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Ordered one of these JBL Onbeat Rumbles. Buddy has one and it's pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X