Garage Door Repair - Local

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Door Repair - Local

I remember back when I moved in to my house (7+ years ago) there was a member who's dad was a garage door repair guy. Anyone remember his name/contact info?

If not does anyone have a recommendation for a repair company? Need some a few things done at my mom's house in Irving.

Thanks,
    Nate

I use Will at Ingle overhead doors. He goes anywhere and is priced right. He's done springs, tune ups, and new doors on our rentals as well as personal stuff. Actually have him scheduled for some work in Plano on Friday this week. Might be worth calling him. (I know he's out of town a couple more days but has his phone on him)

Will Ingle (214) 280-2321

Comment

I use to have the hookup but not anymore...this guy is very reasonable in prices...Carlos 972-786-1398
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

North Dallas Doors

Comment

I just used Beech's Overhead Door... family has used them for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
            I remember back when I moved in to my house (7+ years ago) there was a member who's dad was a garage door repair guy. Anyone remember his name/contact info?

If not does anyone have a recommendation for a repair company? Need some a few things done at my mom's house in Irving.

Thanks,
            Nate
            That guy was run off a few years ago when his feelings were hurt. When I contacted him I had a garage door spring that broke. He said he would never help another Dfwmustanger again.

Comment

I use Atlas door. They were great. Whatever you do don't use neighborhood garage door. The showed up after I canceled and pretended to be atlas then got hostile when I figured it out and asked them to leave. Said they called the cops and lied and said they left tools in my garage. I didn't let them back on my property. Cops never showed because they were lying. I didn't sign anything before the did work so I didn't pay them a cent. They stayed in the street for 10 minutes yelling at me and saying some pretty hilarious insults. I put reviews on Yelp and Facebook and they tried to pay me to take them down.
              BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
              I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
              PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Did we put some custom rails in your shop? They followed the ceiling to make more room for your lift.

Either way I taught my Dad garage door repair. He does it on the side from time to time. PM me if you want a number.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
                  I use Atlas door. They were great. Whatever you do don't use neighborhood garage door. The showed up after I canceled and pretended to be atlas then got hostile when I figured it out and asked them to leave. Said they called the cops and lied and said they left tools in my garage. I didn't let them back on my property. Cops never showed because they were lying. I didn't sign anything before the did work so I didn't pay them a cent. They stayed in the street for 10 minutes yelling at me and saying some pretty hilarious insults. I put reviews on Yelp and Facebook and they tried to pay me to take them down.
                  wow...
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Dunno where you are, but this guy has always been great for us:
                    Bethany Garage Doors
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                    X