This Car-Fax look strange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Car-Fax look strange?

The cars shows and behaves as if it is perfect and is a one owner car but I dont see why it would bounce from dealer to dealer unless it had some hidden issue.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Someone got a good deal at auction, re-ran made more money and life goes on

Comment

Car spent it's life as a demo/lease vehicle. I've yet to see one that didn't have some sort of an issue, regardless of mileage. They get treated like rental cars.

Comment

Owner 1 was a lease with a low mileage note, number two post lease was likely a lot car for a salesman on a lease like option, or the second owner died and a year later car was traded in

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          Car spent it's life as a demo/lease vehicle. I've yet to see one that didn't have some sort of an issue, regardless of mileage. They get treated like rental cars.
          My wife's 2014 Acura TL was a dealership loaner vehicle. We bought it CPO with 4k miles, over 25k miles on it, now, and not a single problem.

Comment

Some dealers turn their inventory every 30-60 days no matter what. Mercedes Benz financial sends 100's of low mileage lease returns to Manheim Dfw monthly.
            2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

My little C250 was 1 year old with 12k miles, one owner lease. Great car.

Comment

Yeah I was able to get all the cars records and see what happened. It was priced too high at two dealers and was at this one as well for a bit. They dropped the price quite a bit though and I made an offer earlier and the counter offer was acceptable so I went ahead and bought it. Part of the deal was a second key/fob and he contacted me back just how nuts the damn keys are but got it anyway. lol
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

no pics? Someone ban this fool!!
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Tell me you didn't buy a 65. If you did lol have fun with a car that makes your audience look like a Honda civic reliability wise.
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X