Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I shot myself with a nail gun today. Vid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    I'd screw with ya, but I know how easy it is to make that kind of mistake. The worst I've done is to let a board bind up on a table saw and get a nice kick back into my chest. Fortunately that just gave me a big bruise and a HUGE level of new respect for all power tools.
    I feel ya. I had a cutting wheel with no guard explode, and a piece lodged in my chest. Felt like I got punched by Mike tyson.

Comment

I shot a 1 1/4 staple on bottom side of index finger, came out the other end thru my nail. Missed bone by millimeters. I remember going to one of the GTG's at Champs with finger all wrapped up that same night showing everyone the aftermath.

Comment

I'm shocked this thread wasnt started by Levi
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The title of the thread had me Lol'ing. The first few seconds of the video had me thinking "Am I watching Trailer Park Boys?" Good luck dude.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

For your next trick?

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              your tetanus shot up to date, dumbass?
              Tetanus lives in dirt and doesn't come from rust so if the nails were just rusty from sitting on a shelf he is probably fine. Well, as fine as soap can be compared to normal people. People get tetanus from stepping on rusty nails lying on the ground because they are rusty from lying in the tetanus infected dirt. Over time people just began associating all rusty metal with tetanus. You could cut yourself with clean kitchen knife, not be worried about tetnus, then go work in the garden and get it without ever contacting rust. That being said, keeping up to date on tetanus shots is never a bad idea, just saying with the info provided soap shouldn't be all that worried this time. Actually now that the subject has come up I am probably due to get mine, as much as I outside doing shit.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

who knows where the nails or where those hannds have been. in looking at the wikipedia there is claim the bacteria can also be found in dust and manure so... you know...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  who knows where the nails or where those hannds have been. in looking at the wikipedia there is claim the bacteria can also be found in dust and manure so... you know...
                  Funny you should mention that,
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    all those years pushing pencils in the cool AC softened me up.
                    I can't say much. I believe I posted up here in 2009 when I shot myself in the hand with a .45 and was worried about my fridge.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      I can't say much. I believe I posted up here in 2009 when I shot myself in the hand with a .45 and was worried about my fridge.
                      Fuck man. You need to be wearing a bullet proff vest 24/7. Granted that wouldn't have helpd with the two gunshot wounds I know about, but you only get to roll the dice so many times.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Fuck man. You need to be wearing a bullet proff vest 24/7. Granted that wouldn't have helpd with the two gunshot wounds I know about, but you only get to roll the dice so many times.
                        It was a flesh wound. I was cleaning a Taurus PT145 (my first polymer) while eating pizza and watching TV with friends in the living room and put it aside after cleaning it and moved to the next. Well, I picked it up after 5 or 6 weapons and it felt like my 1911 empty and I pulled the slide back to check the chamber (loaded it) and didn't see anything in it and then pulled the takedown pin and put my hand over the barrel to pull the slide off and squeezed the trigger to take it apart.

Then it fired a hollow point through my hand, into the wall, bounced off a steel stud, into the fridge's compressor, off that, back into a steel stud, off that and into the fridge's condenser coils. Everyone was screaming that the gun went off and I looked at the blood and said "Well damn."

After telling them it was fine, it was just a flesh wound, they kept screaming until I wrapped it with a paper towel and wouldnt' help me move the fridge to check on it until I did that. So, fridge was fine and I dug the slug out of the coils and kept it for years until I sold a truck and left it in a cup holder. I don't understand why they were screaming. It wasn't the first time I was shot and didn't hurt. It was an annoyance and I went back to cleaning weapons and eating pizza.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I hurt myself today
                          To see if I still feel
                          I focus on the pain
                          The only thing that's real
                          The needle tears a hole
                          The old familiar sting
                          Try to kill it all away
                          But I remember everything

Comment

Glad it was a brad nailer and not a framing nailer.

Comment

A couple thousand years ago, in SVO's younger days, SVO got nails through both his hands and feet. They wrote a book about it and many other things he did. Millions of people still read that book today.
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                                A couple thousand years ago, in SVO's younger days, SVO got nails through both his hands and feet. They wrote a book about it and many other things he did. Millions of people still read that book today.
                                So.... End/thread/DFWMustangs.net?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
                                "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X