Another teacher........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another teacher........

A Wisconsin high school teacher is facing charges of sexual assault following an alleged sexual relationship with a student, including on the night of her husband's bachelor's party.

Hard pass on that one. Bleh
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

He was 16......probably not passing on much at the that age.

Comment

Ok.....since you passed on that one....here is another one for you..

A Louisiana high school band director was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly hiding in a 16-year-olds closet.
        Jeremy Conner, 30, of Baton Rouge, has been charged with indecent behavior with a juvenile, according to a statement from investigators in the Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office. The arrest caps an investigation authorities say began back on April 8, after the teen girl told police Conner had allegedly been communicating with her since last year. "Conner admitted to sending inappropriate text messages to the juvenile on various occasions," the police statement reads.

Sidenote..yahoo news is filled with yahoos. Guess that is how they came up with the name.

Comment

If the dude was having a bachelor party, she was not married yet.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The first one posted:

The second one:
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I have a question for the parents on here... If you had a 16 year old son that was caught with a hot teacher, would you or how would you discipline him? It's like you wanna be mad at him, but that age you'd do the same thing probably.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Punishment for being dumb enough to get caught.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                  I have a question for the parents on here... If you had a 16 year old son that was caught with a hot teacher, would you or how would you discipline him? It's like you wanna be mad at him, but that age you'd do the same thing probably.

Same way everyone else on here would, act shocked and traumatized so you could sue the school district

Comment

Throw him a box of condoms and tell him 1. don't knock the bitch up 2. don't get caught next time and 3. bring her to meet daddy

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      Ok.....since you passed on that one....here is another one for you..

A Louisiana high school band director was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly hiding in a 16-year-olds closet.
                      Jeremy Conner, 30, of Baton Rouge, has been charged with indecent behavior with a juvenile, according to a statement from investigators in the Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office. The arrest caps an investigation authorities say began back on April 8, after the teen girl told police Conner had allegedly been communicating with her since last year. "Conner admitted to sending inappropriate text messages to the juvenile on various occasions," the police statement reads.

Sidenote..yahoo news is filled with yahoos. Guess that is how they came up with the name.
                      He was just trying to teach her how to play the skin flute.

Comment

I can't blame a 16 year old for that but I can see why she had to settle
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Older cousin of mine got busted when he was a senior. School kept it quiet and the teacher resigned at the end of the year and moved away.

I went to the same high school and heard whispers of it 7 years later. I told him and he just smiled and said "the legend lives!"

Comment

Internet badass answer.

Son- Pat him on the back and say awesome job, keep fucking that slut ass ho!
                            Daughter- Pat her on the back and say awesome job, keep being a slut and fucking that older guy!

My real answer. Fuck that teacher, my kid is there to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              Punishment for being dumb enough to get caught.
                              Or telling his friends. Keep that shit on lock.

Comment

Working...
                              X