Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    WoW! Just frackin' WOW!

**golf clap**

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      WoW! Just frackin' WOW!

**golf clap**
      If you guys knew my brother inlaw, there would be a facts website about him. The amount of times he's worked for various companies (and thus his opinion should be highly valued as he's very experienced in 'x' matter) puts him at 206 years old. That was in 2006 when we added that up, so he may be closer to 300 years old now.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        WoW! Just frackin' WOW!

**golf clap**
        Thanks. I also feel kind of honored that I had 2 spam facts submitted (I added an approve/deny process to keep that kind of stuff out) since the last time I checked. I also had 2 legit submissions that had been sitting there since 9/2016. Oops.

And I just got an idea for a new skill for Alexa. "Alexa, tell me about SVO855..."
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Alexa prob wont stfu for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
            Yes. You posted a picture of a new paper article of your friend with a 400hp fc rx7 who pulled a gun on a state trooper and committed death by cop. It's in the garage in a safe with the rest of your play girl collection
            I posted a link to the news paper article about Scott shooting the 2 officers; not a pic that I had laying around. The car he was in was stock as far as I remember and neither officer was a Trooper. I doubt he was trying for a blue suicide either. I have always believed that the idiot thought that he would get away with it.

I literally do not own a single picture of anything. IIRC doesn't a Polaroid picture fade away into nothing after a few years anyway?

FYI: I don't keep trophies.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              IRC doesn't a Polaroid picture fade away into nothing after a few years anyway?
              No.

Comment

• ^^^ I stand corrected then. You have to forgive my ignorance on the subject but it is understandable SINCE I HAVE NEVER KEPT ONE LONG ENOUGH TO FIND OUT.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Only in your mind, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Thanks. I also feel kind of honored that I had 2 spam facts submitted (I added an approve/deny process to keep that kind of stuff out) since the last time I checked. I also had 2 legit submissions that had been sitting there since 9/2016. Oops.

And I just got an idea for a new skill for Alexa. "Alexa, tell me about SVO855..."
                    I haven't bought an Echo yet. But that is the killer app that will push me over the edge.

Comment

• If enough users did that, it would likely break the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        If enough users did that, it would likely break the internet.
                        It should be worth doing then.....

Considering how many Internet detectives are out there people would uncover shit that I have done that I did not consider a big deal or forgot about.

Comment

• Well not only that, but if he did do it, its kind of a real bad idea to post kidnapping and torture up on a public forum for all to see. Including law enforcement. Just sayin
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Well not only that, but if he did do it, its kind of a real bad idea to post kidnapping and torture up on a public forum for all to see. Including law enforcement. Just sayin
                            I only talk about things if the statute of limitations has run out. It would also be as funny as hell to cross examine two big black thugs and have them tell an open court how a 110lbs girl and a 175lbs man made them rape each other and cry for their mothers. My original plan was to simply kill them when they tried to rob me so they got off easy; doubly so since I let them walk without calling the law.

Edit: Before any of y'all get your undies in a twist about the statute of limitations please take note that what applies to the crime is the law that was in effect at the time it was committed.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-02-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• I don't think kidnapping has a statue of limitations, however I'm not sure what you described was kidnapping anyways. Carry on..

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                                I don't think kidnapping has a statue of limitations, however I'm not sure what you described was kidnapping anyways. Carry on..
                                In this particular instance it would not have been considered kidnapping; it would have been considered wrongful imprisonment. Kidnapping has a 5 year statue of limitations in TX if the person is 17 or older.

Edit: An argument could have been made for a sexual assault charge but that had a 7 or 10 year statue of limitations at the time if the victim was an adult.
                                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-02-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X