Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this seem wrong? Insurance wants two deductibles paid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    Two different claims, two different deductibles. Would be no different with your car.
    So...people are getting two checks then right? Two claims-two pay outs.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
      So...people are getting two checks then right? Two claims-two pay outs.
      For real, that makes sense to me.

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
      Two different claims, two different deductibles. Would be no different with your car.
      Except you wont get two checks for the roof.

Comment

My house was severely damaged, this shit is devastating. My neighborhood was one of the worst hit. Tore our shit up! More than 80 holes in the roof, 4 stones made it into the living areas through the ceiling sheet rock. 5 Windows gone.. We had just gotten a check a few days prior, from the first storm...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
          My house was severely damaged, this shit is devastating. My neighborhood was one of the worst hit. Tore our shit up! More than 80 holes in the roof, 4 stones made it into the living areas through the ceiling sheet rock. 5 Windows gone.. We had just gotten a check a few days prior, from the first storm...
          Plano or Wylie? I drove through Wylie around the 78/544 intersection and lots of houses there had some major damage.

Comment

This is why you wait to put a claim in if it's not severe enough to need immediate handling.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Yes, Wylie near Stone and Allen.... I wanted to wait on a claim, significant other didn't. Now we have two deductibles.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X