• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    white != white trash
    just like
    black person != nigger
    That has never been the lens that I have viewed the world through.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Start a list of everything wrong...

unlicensed driver...18 year old mother of 4 year old...child under console from wreck (probably not in car seat)...

This wasn't a car crash, it was a train wreck.
      The name Adalberto.

Comment

The girl was probable chasing the guys during some psycho bitch drama and died for her efforts. It is a shame when young people die.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          Right, do lower income folks not care about their children? I always see them rolling around with the kids loose in the car.
          I don't think there educated enough to understand there from a shit whole country with no standards. I see kids all the time in garland sitting in floor boards. saw a toddler today buckeled up with no carseat.

America is full time to stop letting them in Illegally. Absolutely no more fucking muslims

Comment

Originally posted by whiteboy View Post
            i don't think there educated enough to unde rstand there from a shit whole country with no standerds. I sea kids all the tyme in garland setting in floor boreds. Saw a toddler today buckeled up with no carseat.

America is full tyme to stop letting them in illegally. Absolutelee no more fucking muslims
            fyp

Comment

It's a ford, it probably broke down in traffic. Found On Road Dead

Comment

Working...
              X