Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone a cop near Royse City or Rockwall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The county is currently 85,000. They project 250,000 in the next few years, most of which in Royce City.

Comment

Between Fate and RC I can believe it. They're throwing up houses like SVO throws out tall tales.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Between Fate and RC I can believe it. They're throwing up houses like SVO throws out tall tales.
        dude, I have heard from more than one person Forney is expecting 40k home builds in the next 10 years.

WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          dude, I have heard from more than one person Forney is expecting 40k home builds in the next 10 years.

WTF!
          About 13 years ago, I heard that Ross Perot Jr was buying up all of the open land he could in order to build housing developments. I wonder if it's related.

Comment

Went for a walk down 30 at 3 am. That never ends well

Comment

Little more info has been released. She was actually walking on the service road, on the shoulder, not in the traffic lane. The girl who ran her over was drunk, charged with intoxication manslaughter or something similar.

Comment

brothers best friend works for Rockwall PD, let me know if you need anything

Comment

That's unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

WTF!
                    We are currently closing 60 homes per year in Devonshire. That is just us and there are 3 other builders out here!
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X