Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone a cop near Royse City or Rockwall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a cop near Royse City or Rockwall?

Lyn just got one of those calls you hate to get. An old friend of hers was killed last night. Don't have much info about it, wondered if anyone has some inside info they could pass along? PM if you do please.

Tried to Google search, no hits yet.

Sorry to hear the news.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      Sorry to hear the news.
      Thanks. Pretty crazy. We've known her for over 17 years, she called Lyn 2 days ago, but Lyn couldn't answer so she left a VM. She didn't call her back yet, now she can't.

Comment

What info do you have?

My wife's cousin is a Sherriff's deputy and the lady that watches our son is the Mayor of RC, I'll ask around.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          What info do you have?

My wife's cousin is a Sherriff's deputy and the lady that watches our son is the Mayor of RC, I'll ask around.
          Friends name is Jackie, she was walking on hwy 30 and got ran over, about 3 AM.

Comment

The lady that watches our son is the Mayor of RC
            The lady that watches your son is the Mayor?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              walking on hwy 30 about 3 AM.
              This never sounds like a good idea.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                First thing that I thought!

Sorry to hear Rob. Hope Lyn is doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  She has operated a daycare out of her house for many years, is an upstanding member of the community and local church, and has been very active in civil matters of RC. She was Mayor pro tem for a while and has since become the Mayor.

Y'all gotta remember this is small town Texas, not big city DFW.

I'll ask around about Lyn's friend.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

She has operated a daycare out of her house for many years, is an upstanding member of the community and local church, and has been very active in civil matters of RC. She was Mayor pro tem for a while and has since become the Mayor.

I'll ask around about Lyn's friend.
                    I do like how the area mayors mingle about and are easily accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      This never sounds like a good idea.
                      Yeah, she was not in a good place either, but didn't deserve to get turned into pudding like that.

Comment

Sorry to hear that I hope Lyn is ok.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

No kidding, how many big city council members look like this.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I don't care what the council looks like, but the roads look like shit. Need to appropriate some taxes to fixing potholes correctly.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

I don't care what the council looks like, but the roads look like shit. Need to appropriate some taxes to fixing potholes correctly.
                              fuck yes, the roads out here are all trash
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                              X