Around $600 or so just for speeding.

40 over got me $412 in haltom city

55 over in fort worth is only $320

Comment

Bragging rights solidified.

Comment

Lmao - 1 mph under 172.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Lmao - 1 mph under 172.
            Governor

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              Around $600 or so just for speeding.

40 over got me $412 in haltom city

55 over in fort worth is only $320
              16 over = $245 in Kennedale

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/dr...bors/129736724

ummmm... In Texas what would that get ya?!
                Some cops have no sense of humor. I mean fuck the guy at least stopped.

That charge is a class B in Texas and might get yo a trip to Lew.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just looked it up and there is some fuckery going on in the transportation code. It was a solid B offense at some point but this does not conform to that. Must have changed it and I missed the update.

Sec. 545.401. RECKLESS DRIVING; OFFENSE. (a) A person commits an offense if the person drives a vehicle in wilful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.

(b) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor punishable by:

(1) a fine not to exceed $200;

(2) confinement in county jail for not more than 30 days; or

(3) both the fine and the confinement.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

(b) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor punishable by:

(1) a fine not to exceed $200;

(2) confinement in county jail for not more than 30 days; or

(3) both the fine and the confinement.
                    Sweet, I'm gonna drive 171 at lunch today!
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                      http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/dr...bors/129736724

ummmm... In Texas what would that get ya?!
                      145 in a 65 got me taken to jail at age 20

Comment

91 (and hard on the brakes) in a 50 cost me $280 in 1986. That was a shitload of money back then.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          Just looked it up and there is some fuckery going on in the transportation code. It was a solid B offense at some point but this does not conform to that. Must have changed it and I missed the update.
                          Isn't it up to the cop's digression to write it as careless or reckless?

Comment

This is a cheap 2016 Camaro SS ad.

Comment

I got a ticket in Lewisville for 128 and beat the charge in a trial. My buddy got a ticket from the exact same officer for 118 and beat that charge when the officer ID me as the driver in court. I think he has both tickets somewhere stashed at his house and had talked about getting them framed along with the papers showing us found not guilty but he has been saying that for about 25 years now so I will not be holding my breath.

Mid morning on a Saturday about 10 years ago I tore past a DPD car with 2 officers in it north bound on hwy 35 just past Market Hall. I was going about 160 at the time and pulled over when they hit their lights. It took them a while to get to me and I think they were pretty surprised that I stopped. They ran my info and told me to slow it down a bit and sent me on my way without ever mentioning how fast I was going.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X