Dustless Media Blasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustless Media Blasting

Has anyone had this done and have any recommendations for company that does it? How much of a mess does it really make?I just need the exterior done since has multiple paint jobs and needs to be stripped down. It looks like most of them are mobile services but I can trailer the car if need be.
    Last edited by kdventura73; 04-12-2016, 10:09 AM.

This was from last summer, company on craigslist. I didn't follow up as I don't intend to do it that soon... but, didn't seem too bad to me.

Subject:AFFORDABLE MOBILE DUSTLESS BLASTING & SURFACE PREPERATION

What would you charge to blast my 1992 Mustang coupe, I'm located in Little Elm if that makes a difference?

-Nick

Hello and thanks for your inquiry, we can blast the entire exterior of your 2 door Mustang for $895, this covers all attached exterior panels, hood, trunk, roof, doors, etc. When are you looking to have it done?

Thanks,
    James

615-414-6587
    Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I need a few things done too. I'm curious how good a job they do and if there was any damage to any of the panels.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        I need a few things done too. I'm curious how good a job they do and if there was any damage to any of the panels.
        only damage that you will have is from the body work below the paint if it has had any work done to it.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Holy crap thats awesome. I'd be interested in similar information.

Comment

I have buddy in AZ who does it, it removes the paint and any body filler and will leave a bare metal finish is ready to prime and paint. the bare metal can stay exposed for 2-4 days depending on the humidity. They put a chemical in the water to keep the rust away.

Comment

Working...
              X