Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Employee time sheet app that I can access?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee time sheet app that I can access?

So I bought another service truck and hired a guy to drive my other truck. I'm trying to find an app that he can use to keep track of his time that I can access and see daily. Anyone know of an app like that that works well?

There is many apps that will do this ( mileage and time tracking ). What type of phone do they have? Search for driving log and you'll probably find what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      There is many apps that will do this ( mileage and time tracking ). What type of phone do they have? Search for driving log and you'll probably find what you want.
      We both have galaxy's

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        We both have galaxy's
        Will he be traveling far, far away, for a long time?

Comment

We use ontheclock.com for employee timesheets and mileiq app for our mileage logs. I believe with less than 2 employees it's free for ontheclock, at least it was when we had a smaller staff.
          Allstate Insurance
          Dominguez Agency
          1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com
          Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Will he be traveling far, far away, for a long time?

I laughed way to hard at this

Comment

This is what we use at work

Trusted by 50,000+ construction professionals, manage all of your operations from bid to completion with HCSS heavy construction software today.

Comment

Kickserv has an app that links to a browser based interface for desktop. Both the mobile and desktop apps allow you to create jobs, add charges, and generate invoices. It has time tracking as well. You click on "start job", and when finished, "stop job". He would simply need to log his odometer the traditional way.

Comment

My company uses Deltek but I'm not sure if it's available for non gov jobs.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                  X