X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Every time I come up there I think about figuring out a way to stay lol
    Do it!

There is plenty of housing inventory up here in these small mountain towns, which means you can get a lot for your money, as long as you're not near a ski resort. The key is being able to make your money from the outside, because there isn't much to be made locally. These towns need more people like us working remote so they can spend that big city money here in the local economy. It's a win-win.

Come to Lake City and we'll roll out the red carpet for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
      I love traffic...getting paid to sit on my ass is awsome
      Yeah, but aren't you a prototype vehicle tester?

2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

The day will come where we can all travel using autonomous drones. We will look at photos of highway traffic and wonder how or why that was ever allowed to happen.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

When was the last time you were in Houston? I'd put that up against some of the worst traffic any day.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

It took me 3 hours to drive from Laguardia to Seacaucus (15 miles) and it cost $23 in tolls. I'd hate to think what it'd be like if the Yankees or Giants were playing.

Comment

I agree Houston is challenging. I actually learned how to drive down there. You give two blinks on the signal then you come over. No being a nice guy there those people don't give a F*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                I WAS checkin out the real estate in Hollywood but because of the traffic, I guess I'll pass....
                You thinking of becoming an actor?
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
                X