• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Dallas traffic was bad...

These people are retarded!
    .....bro....

That's cali for you....

Comment

Ours seems to be getting heavier daily. Used to be able to go to/from Dallas in an hour each way, just 2+ years ago. Now it's 1.5 hours minimum each way. Usually more like 1.75 hours close to 2.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

As this state continues to become Texifornia, the traffic will get worse. You'll have people commuting 2-3 hours/each way/every day.

I really hate the drivers in Fort Worth. Zero awareness of anything, including posted speed limits, traffic flow, etc. Reason enough to head back to Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          As this state continues to become Texifornia, the traffic will get worse. You'll have people commuting 2-3 hours/each way/every day.

I really hate the drivers in Fort Worth. Zero awareness of anything, including posted speed limits, traffic flow, etc. Reason enough to head back to Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            What? The drivers are fucking awful over here. I dig Ft. Worth, but will probably head back that way after the bar for work.

Comment

What? The drivers are fucking awful over here. I dig Ft. Worth, but will probably head back that way after the bar for work.
              Nah man, don't drink and drive!

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                Nah man, don't drink and drive!
                I drink, you have to drink. If you don't do it, the stress of this job, it'll make you explode. Or worse, you'll implode. You don't wanna implode.

Comment

That's nothing compared to driving in Tokyo.

Comment

I drive to work at like 5am so traffic in the mornings is nothing. Sometimes the afternoon traffic is bad but not very often. I drive from Azle to Arlington and back 4 days a week.
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

take 30 east. Please

Comment

I work from home. What are you people bitching about?!
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Good thing I didn't rent a car, I'd probably become a statistic
                          .....bro....

Comment

Just took us 1 and 20 minutes to drive from Miami to Ft lauderdale, 18 mile trip
                            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                              Just took us 1 and 20 minutes to drive from Miami to Ft lauderdale, 18 mile trip
                              And my customers don't understand why I charge them "too much" to go "only" 18 miles down there.

Comment

Working...
                              X