• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates on classifieds threads

Are they accurate?

My ad is accurate.

Comment

there's a ton of ads that are really old.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thank you gents, the really old dates are what threw me off. Search SBC Heads and see what I mean.

Comment

yep, I should prob do a cleanup, 90+ days, GONE
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Only go on dates with the ones that put up more than a couple pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Only go on dates with the ones that put up more than a couple pictures.
              Well played good sir.

Comment

I don't know if it's even feasible but I would like for the classifieds are like the regular forums. I know it would make for easier posting and Moderation.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  Ya. It was like that long ago, but remember all the bump and ttt posts?
                  Yep and I loved it compared to the fancyish shit now, but the people seemed to prefer the fancy shit so I purchased it for the site. The issue with the regular forums was that the photo upload options sucked, and people wouldn't always post good info.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Thank you gents, the really old dates are what threw me off. Search SBC Heads and see what I mean.
                    You need some SBC heads ? I have some NEW in box DART 10111112's . PM if interested
                    Last edited by dcs13; 04-06-2016, 03:42 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...
                      X