Thanks MutherjuggZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks MutherjuggZ

I got some new insurance from the Dave Ramsey ELP.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Hopefully Level Term
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Home and autos.
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

Where is MG's?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

She has saved me, my sister, and my dad so much fucking money.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
            She wrote my sister's "full coverage" auto policy without theft coverage. She found out when her car got stolen...
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              She wrote my sister's "full coverage" auto policy without theft coverage. She found out when her car got stolen...
              I'm guessing she didn't save enough on coverage to replace the car that was stolen.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Shouldn't FC automatically cover that?
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  I'm guessing she didn't save enough on coverage to replace the car that was stolen.
                  It was only 3 months in, so no. The agency screwed up, got the policy changed and back dated to cover it. They then had the balls to ask my sister to pay the back owed money.
                  Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  Shouldn't FC automatically cover that?
                  If the agency didnt cook the numbers based on dropping little things off the policy to make the price lower, like theft coverage, sure.

I canceled my policies at that point, as did she. It got squared away, but it was a huge headache, and attorneys were involved.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This isn't the first time I've heard of something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      This isn't the first time I've heard of something like that.
                      I had theft, but not coverage for my aftermarket head unit. It was such a mess with progressive, I quit messing with it. I had her put the rider on my policy shortly after, with another company. I should have learned my lesson then, but I thought it was simply something that I didnt clarify properly.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post

Just be careful. Lots of little things were done to save a bucks, and it wasn't discovered until that coverage was needed, like the situation Baron posted. He's not the only person that used her that had this happen. Others got lucky and noticed before they were denied a claim. I'm not trying to single her out. LOTS of agents do shady shit like this.

I had theft, but not coverage for my aftermarket head unit. It was such a mess with progressive, I quit messing with it. I had her put the rider on my policy shortly after, with another company. I should have learned my lesson then, but I thought it was simply something that I didnt clarify properly.
                        Did you specifically ask for it to be covered, provide receipts, etc? If you didn't, how are they supposed to know and include it in your rates?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Just be careful. Lots of little things were done to save a bucks, and it wasn't discovered until that coverage was needed, like the situation Baron posted. He's not the only person that used her that had this happen. Others got lucky and noticed before they were denied a claim. I'm not trying to single her out. LOTS of agents do shady shit like this.

Did you specifically ask for it to be covered, provide receipts, etc? If you didn't, how are they supposed to know and include it in your rates?
                          I originally had all the mods to my truck listed, including the system.
                          Iit didnt get changed over from allstate to progressive when it was shopped for me, so...

Comment

I originally had all the mods to my truck listed, including the system.
                            Iit didnt get changed over from allstate to progressive when it was shopped for me, so...

Ah, gotcha.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                            X