They don't want to insure me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't want to insure me

So I called my Insurance company to increase my coverage for my shop that I added, they called me back and told me they can't do it, and they are going to cancel my policy because the shop is too big. Is this standard practice?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

that sux

Comment

Seems like the standard practice for insurance companies is to fuck over their customers.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

IS the shop for personal use or business ?
        I have Germania Insurance. They have been great. House was robbed a few years back, they handled it without issue.

Comment

x2 on Germania. Happy customer here for 16 years.

Comment

Maybe Tony can help you?

Allstate Insurance
            Dominguez Agency
            1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
            Arlington, TX. 76018
            817-405-2011
            tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Seems like the standard practice for insurance companies is to fuck over their customers.
              Indeed. They are most definitely in the "no" business.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Indeed. They are most definitely in the "no" business.
                My name is "no." My sign is "no."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  They screwed the guy that hot me,
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have Farmers. Mine is considered addition structures that comes with the regular policy at 10% value of the main dwelling. Depending on the house and the addition structure you may need more coverage.
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                      I have Farmers. Mine is considered addition structures that comes with the regular policy at 10% value of the main dwelling. Depending on the house and the addition structure you may need more coverage.
                      Yeah I need about 20% of the main, thats when they started asking questions, and didn't like the answers. 2k sq ft, they have a limit of 600.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Find something before they cancel you. I was told that getting insurance after someone has dropped you can be a real bitch, and expensive.
                        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I called Farmers today to ask about a commercial property we are looking at. It is a 40x60 metal shop on 2 acres. Purchase price $130k and policy will cover replacement cost of $150k and has $1million injury protection. Cost is $2248 a year.

Comment

Dang. I guess thats so much higher than home due to commercial. Our house ins is $1k for $336k property and 1 mil liability since we have a pool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                            X