No announcement yet.

WTF, SYNC update keeps failing. halp!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is fucking stupid you have to update software in a car now. Does it give you the option to reboot in 10 minutes or 4 hours after you start it up and get halfway into your commute?
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      That is fucking stupid you have to update software in a car now. Does it give you the option to reboot in 10 minutes or 4 hours after you start it up and get halfway into your commute?
      That would be handy, but nope. I heard it can take a while to upgrade too, and you can't stop it once started.

Comment

Mine took maybe 15 minutes. I did it driving to work.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          Mine took maybe 15 minutes. I did it driving to work.
          Shit, come do mine!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Where is here at?
            Grapevine ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              Grapevine ford.
              Well, if it would be free I'd do it, but I hear it isn't, plus my miles put me out of warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                That would be handy, but nope. I heard it can take a while to upgrade too, and you can't stop it once started.
                I've had the car lose the entire SYNC system because it was updating and messed up. Ford was not happy with that phone call. It seems to be luck of the draw on how easily the update will go.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I've had the car lose the entire SYNC system because it was updating and messed up. Ford was not happy with that phone call. It seems to be luck of the draw on how easily the update will go.
                  You aint kidding. After some research, there are good and bad examples all over. Suckd I need to update, Galaxy S7 ohone works, can call, etc., juzt cant have Sync read text messages. S6 works fine, but that will be off soon.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X