No announcement yet.

What the... Poo Pourri Before You Go Bathroom Hush Flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When dropping moon muffins, and they splash water on the starfish, will it mask the airborne farticals after a crop dusting?

David

Comment

It doesn't work very well. Gotta give some courtesy flushes and the bowl gets full quick of you don't

Comment

Get some to try at the next Christmas party. Upon arriving last time, I used the hall bath and whoever was in there before me fucking DESTROYED it. It was so bad I was laughing while pissing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          does it work even if you build a mud island?
          Your mileage may vary with above the water line stink pickles.

Originally posted by 4king View Post
          It doesn't work very well. Gotta give some courtesy flushes and the bowl gets full quick of you don't
          What? If you flush, you would have to respray the water.

Comment

No matter how much you try your shit still stinks. You can't cover it up everybody knows

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
              No matter how much you try your shit still stinks. You can't cover it up everybody knows
              By your own admission you work at Auto Zone and shit like an elephant. The stereotypes fit.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
              X