Missing Frisco mom found dead in SUV; children alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Frisco mom found dead in SUV; children alive

A Frisco mother who had been missing for days was found dead in an SUV in a McKinney parking lot Thursday evening.

Her three children were found alive inside the vehicle and taken to a nearby hospital.

Christine Woo and her kids; 5-year-old Lauren, 3-year-old Nathan and 16-month-old Leah, had been missing since Monday.

Brandon Woo said his wife and kids had been missing since he came home from work to an empty house that day. He waited until Tuesday to report them missing because he said he thought he had to wait 24 hours to file such a report.

A Frisco Police deputy found Christine Woo and her children around 6:30 p.m. Thursday in a Target parking lot, police said. Christine Woo had been last seen driving the Honda Pilot, according to police.

The mother’s cause of death will be determined by a Collin County medical examiner. Frisco Police are leading the investigation. Before Thursday’s discovery, the department had said it has no evidence of foul play.
    representative close to the family told News 8 that all three children were taken to a hospital in McKinney. Brandon Woo went directly to the hospital to be with his children.

The representative also said that the three children are being treated for dehydration.
    I have lots of questions with this one.

Yeah, there's some fuckery afoot with this one. The husband better have a solid alibi.

Comment

Sounds like suicide or a tragic health problem. I'm hoping for the latter. Those kids are going to be messed up by being locked in a car for three days with their dead mother... would be worse if it was suicide. Terrible story.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

The biggest question is why did the husband wait 24 hours to call the police. If my wife (who left her cell at home) and kids didn't make it home that night, I would have starting making some calls.

Comment

I would put money on her being a prescription drug addict.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

man those poor kids.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              The biggest question is why did the husband wait 24 hours to call the police. If my wife (who left her cell at home) and kids didn't make it home that night, I would have starting making some calls.
              He said on the news Wednesday that he thought you had to wait 24 hours before filing a missing persons report and that even though it wasn't showing on the outside, he was falling apart on the inside. This was before they were found.

Comment

Some foggy corner of my memory says I've also heard that you shouldn't file a missing person report for 24 hours, unless you have reason to suspect foul play.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Comment

if I didn't know where my son was for 24mins I would be calling any every thing I could think of.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Solid police work. She was 2 miles from home...

Comment

There is definitely something fishy with this. As the husband, I would have erred on the side of caution and called the police anyway. Whether he was involved in it or not, him not calling is going to be a lot to overcome.
                        Most of all though, I feel so sorry for those kids. Regardless of how she died, it had to be hellish.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I would be driving all over town if I knew they were running errands around the house.

A few things jump out at me. In this day and age, no one leaves their house without their cell phone. Maybe he doesn't have a big family, but me and my relatives would be driving all over town looking for the car. I also find it odd the 5 year old child did not get out of the car at any point in time. My 5 year old can easily get out of our vehicles.

Comment

1. How did no one passing by notice anything?

2. My 4 year old would know to get out of the car and find some help within the hour if he was locked in a motionless car with my dead body.

3. The father seems as if he could have done more to find them. Follow CC purchases, check with businesses she frequents, drive around til you run out of gas, then fill up and drive some more.

I'll be damned if something like that would occur 2mi from my house and I couldn't/wouldn't find my wife's car for three days.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Maybe it was just recently moved to that location ? Security cameras will be in play here I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                              X