Hot rod people: looking for a specific builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot rod people: looking for a specific builder

My cousin just bought a 32 ford that was built in the last 10 years by a guy named Craig Coleman in Arlington or Mansfield. He's built several, and used to have a shop called Lonestar Rod Shop.

Have some questions for him about the build, and google and facebook are failing me. I figure there's a good chance someone here knows him or how to contact him.

Just for giggles, here's the car:
    FIBERGLASS BODY, PETE & JAKES CHASSIS, AWESOME LEATHER INTERIOR, 350CI CHEVY

Welcome to the House of Hotrods – where automotive dreams come to life. Explore our homepage and immerse yourself in the world of custom cars, unrivaled craftsmanship, and a passion for everything that drives us forward.

sorry i cant help you since you cant see this, but that is your guy.

Comment

Comment

Just for giggles too, did your cousin have that on PGBT 2-3 weeks ago with an axle that had fallen out, and had the wheel/axle laying in the middle of the highway?

Comment

I think Rodney actually thinks we are all Trolling him and we can really see the posts hah
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

He is locked in a cage and refuses to believe it I guess.

Comment

Ok, google pulled that one up, but I couldn't find him on the site.

Comment

you should get him a sticker.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  I think Rodney actually thinks we are all Trolling him and we can really see the posts hah
                  nah, i'd rather not be seen.

Comment

Hah, he just ain't that guy. Super cool for a million other reasons though.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      Hah, he just ain't that guy. Super cool for a million other reasons though.
                      Oh I'm just jealous, that looks like a super nice car, and I wish I was in a position to checkbook one like that.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

send me an email blake. if i cant help you don in oklahoma can . he has built more 32's than anyone i know .

Comment

the interior is killer.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That's just sexy! Those seats are awesome.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

That car is nice.

I am not a fan of brown on black, but it works.

Comment

Working...
                              X