X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Fun fact...
    It's actually spelled unabomber.

During the 15+ years the FBI hunted him his codename was UNABOMB which was short for UNiversity & Airline BOMber, which were his targets. The media turned that into Unabomber.

No, I won't cite resources and you can highlight it yourself.
    Welcome back and don't leave again! I appreciate what you post and add to the forum. Don't let a dipshit ruin it for everyone else. Just ignore him next time, don't stoop to his level.
    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      Holy Shite, you're back. Was my thread your first post since the hiatus?
      He chose you!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        He chose you!
        You have been chosen!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Holy Shite, you're back. Was my thread your first post since the hiatus?
          What can I say, life's no fun if you cant share completely useless info with a bunch of degenerates connected by wires and electrons.

You guys want to hear the one about the scientists who reconstructed very intelligible audio from a silent video focused on a bag of patio chips that was on the on the opposite side of the room when another guy was speaking?

(And just kidding, life's plenty busy and awesome even without posting here.)
          Last edited by Strychnine; 04-01-2016, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            What can I say, life's no fun if you can share completely useless info with a bunch of degenerates connected by wires and electrons.

You guys want to hear the one about the scientists who reconstructed very intelligible audio from a silent video focused on a bag of patio chips that was on the on the opposite side of the room when another guy was speaking?

(And just kidding, life's plenty busy and awesome even without posting here.)
            I've listened to an ancient clay pot and a few old wax cylinders , there's some pretty freaky sounds coming from those.

The coolest/most eerie sound, or lack thereof, was when I was building an anechoic chamber one time. The farther you walked into it the quieter it got add in some dim construction lighting and it made for some weird stuff. I wasn't comfortable in there for too long alone.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
            X