Penis fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis fetish

Authorities say Kristen Johnson used her iPhone 5 to shoot and send a photo of an incapacitated man's penis

FULTON, N.Y. --An upstate New York nurse convicted of taking a photo of an unconscious patient's penis with her iPhone last year has surrendered her license,reports CBS affiliate WSTM.

Kristen Johnson pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disseminating of unlawful surveillance photos, and as part of a plea deal agreed to give up her license and spend three years on probation.

Johnson was the focus of a nine-month investigation after coworkers at Upstate University Hospital told authorities that she sent pictures of two patients via text message.

Investigators said Johnson used an iPhone 5 to photograph an incapacitated male patient's genitals.

She was originally charged with two counts of second-degree unlawful surveillance and one count of second-degree disseminating unlawful surveillance.

Johnson surrendered her license to the state Education Department and did not contest a disciplinary charge of moral unfitness.

Johnson was the focus of a nine-month investigation
    hehe
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I want to see what she looks like before I pass judgment....

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post

I'd let her see my pecker, I wonder if she's into macro photography?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          No idea, but 11/10 WOOD not do.

Comment

He last name was Johnson... looking for Big?
            '13 Porsche 911S, PDK, every Sport option, Aqua Blue

'13 King Ranch F150 S'Crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

I'd let her see my pecker, I wonder if she's into macro photography?
              uhhh Wood do
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Surprised y'all slackers hadn't found her Facebook.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  I looked, didnt find.

Comment

There are some hot looking "kristen Johnson" on FB but none that look like her.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Wonder if she drove a "Penis Wagon"

WRX

Comment

....after seeing her picture, I'm okay with it...where's her office now? I need to make I fluff before I go though.....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Seeing as this started in 2014, I'm betting she either has a really private page, none at all, or a fake name by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            Seeing as this started in 2014, I'm betting she either has a really private page, none at all, or a fake name by now.
                            Like that's stopped this place before.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That was pretty ballsy of her.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X