Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Bulk Live Crawfish - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulk Live Crawfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Live Crawfish

Any suggestions where to buy?

I normally hit up the Fiesta in East Plano, they have them for $1.79/lb right now.

Looking to possibly buy some whole shrimp as well.
    G'Day Mate

Heard good things about this company

ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER BOILED CRAWFISH ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER FRESH OYSTERS ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER YOUR WEEK CRAWFISH TODAY ALL ORDERS ARE FOR THIS WEEK ONLY ~ SELECT THE DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP ~ For Fresh Oysters & Shrimp, 

Doesn't look like they post their prices online though.

Comment

Originally posted by jimithing View Post
      Heard good things about this company

ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER BOILED CRAWFISH ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER FRESH OYSTERS ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER YOUR WEEK CRAWFISH TODAY ALL ORDERS ARE FOR THIS WEEK ONLY ~ SELECT THE DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP ~ For Fresh Oysters & Shrimp, 

Doesn't look like they post their prices online though.
      they are generally larger than the Fiesta stuff, and less dead in my experience. You can also pick big, medium, etc. You pay for it, thought, they are usually higher priced.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Found some place on CL, Acadian Parish Crawfish, or something similar and they wanted $3.75 a pound.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

I had them at Nate's in addison this past weekend for $5.50/lbs cooked. This is a nice deal when everybody else is charging $8-9/lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Any suggestions where to buy?

I normally hit up the Fiesta in East Plano, they have them for $1.79/lb right now.

Looking to possibly buy some whole shrimp as well.

If you want better quality than Fiesta you can get them at Capt. Dave's in Plano. Right now he is at $3.25 for half and full sacks. Only downside is that you have to order in advance. I usually get them from him for special occasions where a lot of people are chipping in.

Every other time, like once a week, I just go to Fiesta. The last couple of weeks they have been nice size, but really dirty so wash the crap out of them before cooking.

Aw Shucks has the best and freshest shrimp around Dallas. At $12.99 a lb I don't even bother cooking them myself and they are fine to reheat.
            www.cowlgaugeconcepts.com and on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X