Trying to find Hummer H2 part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find Hummer H2 part

I know, this is a Mustang site but I am at my last resort in hopes someone knows where I may find this part.
    Since Hummer is now gone some of this crap is impossible to find and what I am looking for is the windshield washer pump module (complete). It has the pump and a control board and what I think is a heating circuit.
    Old P/N is 15294592 and new P/N is 15949649 but is no longer made. I tried car-parts, dealers across the country, wrecking yards, ebay and a few other places but am now at a loss.
    You would think something so simple would be findable but I can not seem to locate one.

This is for a 2006 Hummer H2.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

PKV GAMES adalah situs resmi dominoqq online dan bandar qq kartu online terpercaya 2024. Pkv games apk bisa Kamu unduh diaplikasi playsore & appstore, untuk main 16 game pkv qq seperti poker, domino, aduq, capsa susun, dan lainnya.
    sigpic

Comment

Did you call china?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

is it part of the windshield washer bottle assy?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I JUST found that site too. Thanks man. I called them and left a message. GM used it in quite a few vehicles it seems.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            is it part of the windshield washer bottle assy?
            Its one of those heated systems that sits next to the bottle. Its melted inside. Interesting design and at least that Alpha one is cheaper than the regular non heated versions pump.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              I JUST found that site too. Thanks man. I called them and left a message. GM used it in quite a few vehicles it seems.
              You bet. I figured it had to be used in other GM vehicles so I looked for a cross.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                You bet. I figured it had to be used in other GM vehicles so I looked for a cross.
                Thanks, appreciate it. That's what I was doing earlier but was coming up empty. So I did a picture lookup of the part and that linked me to that site you also posted. Now I just have to wait for a response. I guess the plugs must be different on the Caddy because if memory serves car companies are supposed to make parts for production cars for a decade and it shows the Caddy had them till 2009. I could be wrong though but that Alpha one will be perfect and the customer will be happy to hear the job just got cheaper.

Comment

That looks like something that would be pretty cool to retrofit to another car.

Personally I would not make a post admitting that I owned or knew anyone who owned an Hdouchebag2 Hummer. Keep it classy y'all.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                  X