Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter is helping out her grandmother...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughter is helping out her grandmother...

I am Angelica,15,? and i am trying to raise money for my grandma's medical funds. She was diagnose… Angiee Sosaa needs your support for Grandma's Medical Fund

My daughter has started a gofundme account to help her grandmother(my dear mother), who was diagnosed with breast cancer close to 4 years back and has been struggling with surgeries and was on remission for a year or so before it ended up coming back on the other breast.

She has a health insurance plan in place that helps of course with costs, but she has been taking every attempt to get any suggested procedures and surgeries as quickly as possible and for the most part it meant paying out of pocket. Her health insurance plan takes too long to approve certain things, if of course it isn't denied first and she has too wait at times weeks to get a favorable response and unfortunately time is of the essence.

She ended up having a double mastectomy, and even after all of the chemo and radiation it's back once again, what's even worse at this point is that upon returning, the cancer seems to have spread to other areas of her body. At this point it has spread to her pelvis and both knees and is now even in a wheelchair.

My daughter has taken a proactive approach on such a sad and painful time in all of our lives, my daughters goal is to reach $5,000 and any donation would be greatly appreciated and if you can put her in your prayers that will go even further.

Please share this gofundme page to assist in any way possible.
    Thank you guys for taking the time to read this.

-Tony Dominguez
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Done! I appreciate everything you've done to help out my family with our insurance needs as well as the time you sent me an insurance card over the phone so Roanoke police wouldn't take my truck. I feel your pain and your daughter is awesome for taking the initiative.

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Comment

Good luck. I lost my mother with the exact same scenarios two years ago this month.

Comment

I am not one to snake oil people with miracle cures, but seriously look into low dose naltrexone. It's an old drug that is finding new use with all things autoimmune, you would have to get a GP to prescribe it off label, or go to one of the india pharmacies online and get the 50mg tablets.

I've been on it for 4 years with my crohns disease and I am in total remission. It's showing to be really damned effective on most cancers as well. Only side effect that it has is insomnia. Look it up, decide for yourself.

Comment

Sorry to hear dude. My grandmother had breast cancer back in the 80s then again in the late 2000s. She survived both but ended up spreading quietly to her neck in 2014 and she passed this last December.

I'd check out what Jc said and also I'd check out cannabis oil or whatever it's called.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              Sorry to hear.
              Thanks man.

Originally posted by David View Post
              Good luck. I lost my mother with the exact same scenarios two years ago this month.
              Thanks and sorry to hear, everything is pretty hectic right now just hope she can get through this.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              I am not one to snake oil people with miracle cures, but seriously look into low dose naltrexone. It's an old drug that is finding new use with all things autoimmune, you would have to get a GP to prescribe it off label, or go to one of the india pharmacies online and get the 50mg tablets.

I've been on it for 4 years with my crohns disease and I am in total remission. It's showing to be really damned effective on most cancers as well. Only side effect that it has is insomnia. Look it up, decide for yourself.

http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/ldn_and_cancer.htm
              Thanks man, definitely going to look into it.

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              Sorry to hear dude. My grandmother had breast cancer back in the 80s then again in the late 2000s. She survived both but ended up spreading quietly to her neck in 2014 and she passed this last December.

I'd check out what Jc said and also I'd check out cannabis oil or whatever it's called.
              Thanks and sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope my mom can get past this. We actually started her on a cannabis oil regimen,
              it definitely helps with the symptoms, we are just hoping it actually attacks the cancer cells like many claim. At this point we are considering just about anything.
              Allstate Insurance
              Dominguez Agency
              1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
              Arlington, TX. 76018
              817-405-2011
              tdominguez@allstate.com
              Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
              X