No announcement yet.

Tattoos, Mainstream or still Taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tired of seeing them. I don't hate them though. Girls with them are always kinky, but it's getting hard to find one without. I'll never get one as I can't commit to anything as is...

If everyone has one is it still cool? Hipsters have killed the beard anyways, though I still wear one.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      At least he spelled "Blake" correctly on his neck. You can't hate it that much.
      Hahah!

Comment

I just don't see the upside to tattoos. And if I am going to do something that permanent, there has to be an upside.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
          Exhibit B. The boob tat.

good god

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            ouch......

god bless.
            Lol.. I immediately thought of you. Weren't you going to get it burned off? You ever go through with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              good god
              Are those the Black Flag bars on her boob?

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a pause button
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Lol.. I immediately thought of you. Weren't you going to get it burned off? You ever go through with it?
                  about 1/2 way. fucking lasers on your neck hurt!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'll never get a tattoo unless I have to do time. If that ever happens, I'll get my name tattooed on my chest.

That's it though.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                      I'll never get a tattoo unless I have to do time. If that ever happens, I'll get my name tattooed on my chest.

That's it though.
                      Lol, reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He had done time and had to join the white prison gang for his safety, apparently if you didn't join you'd get fucked or fucked up every day. Anyway, their gang tat was a damn tramp stamp. He got asked about it all the time due to his shirt riding up while working nd he would just laugh it off amd explain it, but we used to give him shit for it.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                        The boob tattoo is a turn off for me. In fact I probably wouldn't date a chick with a boob tattoo.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                        This, boob or chest tats are a no go.

Comment

latest trends for ink fans

People are flocking to tattoo parlors to get large swathes of their skin covered in black ink— an emerging trend dubbed “blackout tattoos” on social media.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                              Uh, no. Once you go black, you really can't go back from that.

Comment

Working...
                              X