No announcement yet.

Tattoos, Mainstream or still Taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boob tattoo is a turn off for me. In fact I probably wouldn't date a chick with a boob tattoo.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

I've always looked at visible tats as a way to drastically limit your employment possibilities.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        That's kinda where I'm at. I just don't know what I'd want to have on me forever.

It kills me when someone wants a tat, but doesn't know what they want, so they go through a catalog and randomly pick something just to pick it.
        I personally have never wanted one. My wife keeps asking to get tattoos together and I keep telling her no. I just don't have any desire or want to do it. And I sure as hell wouldn't just pick a random one from a book. If I ever did it would be with my kids name some how.
        Originally posted by emg View Post
        The boob tattoo is a turn off for me. In fact I probably wouldn't date a chick with a boob tattoo.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
        Complete turn off.
        I know it's not true, but a chick with a boob tattoo make me think her pussy stinks.
        LOL

Comment

That's kinda where I'm at. I just don't know what I'd want to have on me forever.

It kills me when someone wants a tat, but doesn't know what they want, so they go through a catalog and randomly pick something just to pick it.
          Totally agree on the random shit tattoo. Pick something with meaning or don't get it at all. I don't want to see it all over an arm/leg/back/etc. either. As someone posted, it can get trashy in a hurry.

To me, if some chick is going to have one, less is more. A small tattoo with meaning placed somewhere that may be visible if she wants part of it to be seen or that can be completed concealed is a turn on. In the pic above, I find left chick far more appealing, largely because of that eye sore on the one's leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Im ok with most, but a thigh tat is an instant turn off for me.
            Same here. Titty tattoos and thigh tattoos will make it go from midnight to 6 real quick. I will also openly mock anyone who has them. Been in more than a few bar fights over that very thing.

I don't mind tattoos. Titty and thigh tattoos are fucking trash, so keep that shit in the trailer park. Too many tats and bad tats are also a turn off.

I know a girl that is beautiful. But she has a ton of bad tattoos. They're all bad, honestly. She has 15 or so. Every single one was picked off of the sample pages on the wall. This makes her completely unattractive to me. Don't get me wrong. I'd still soak her with baby gravy, but she's not an option when it comes to date potential.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Same here. Titty tattoos and thigh tattoos will make it go from midnight to 6 real quick. I will also openly mock anyone who has them. Been in more than a few bar fights over that very thing.

I don't mind tattoos. Titty and thigh tattoos are fucking trash, so keep that shit in the trailer park. Too many tats and bad tats are also a turn off.

I know a girl that is beautiful. But she has a ton of bad tattoos. They're all bad, honestly. She has 15 or so. Every single one was picked off of the sample pages on the wall. This makes her completely unattractive to me. Don't get me wrong. I'd still soak her with baby gravy, but she's not an option when it comes to date potential.
              Meh, it's like dating the gun range and having target practice -- you just have too many targets to miss. Seriously though, I'm with you - not date potential.

Comment

Excessive tattoos like sleeves an neck/face....yeah I would turn u down for a job. Doesnt say much for your long term decision making. Which is important in business. But that is just me

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                  I know it's not true, but a chick with a boob tattoo make me think her pussy stinks.
                  Exhibit B. The boob tat.

Comment

I don't really care as long as it's tasteful. Having a name crappily applied to the neck is the worst though. Hard to look at. I haven't had any problems hiring an employee with tatts. Tasteful is the name of the game. You know it when you see it.

I'd hold my nose and nail it.
                    LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      Having a name crappily applied to the neck is the worst though.
                      ouch......

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        ouch......

god bless.
                        don't listen to these assholes, it's gangsta!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          ouch......

god bless.
                          Well, to be fair that's not as bad as the teardrop you have on your cheek.

Comment

At least he spelled "Blake" correctly on his neck. You can't hate it that much.
                            I almost didn't recognize it in Olde English
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd knock the blonde up just to be able to look at her for the next 18 years.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

For employment - definitely depends on the industry.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X