A look at the future of America......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
    If your BMI is over 25, you need to pay a fat tax.
    BMI is horse shit
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

[QUOTE=That_Is_My_El_Camino;131687]Weaksauce. This was just ripped off from Escape from LA, which ripped off a number of other sources.LOL, the real nonsense started before 2008!
      Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
      BMI isn't an accurate indicator of body fat, much less an accurate indicator of health...
      Yeah, for instance, the patriot act was 2001.

Funny, the Egyptians used Sadat's assassination as a reason to temporarily suspend civil liberties for safety and look how that turned out, lol.
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

FWIW I think both parties want bigger and more intrusive gov't. Together they subsidize big business, protect us from ourselves, preserve crony capitalism, neuter free expression, give hand outs to those who don't contribute, nerf the world so not to offend anyone, punish businesses for being too profitable, and eventually "enslave" the masses to serve the wealthy few of each "different" side
        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Books like Atlas Shrugged and 1984 were far ahead of their time, but made as more of a warning, rather than just shear entertainment.
          Did you see they are making a 3 part movie based on Atlas Shrugged. I wonder if they will stick to the actual book or take major liberties with it.

As to the satire above.....I could see it happening.....anything is possible.

Comment

The movie Demolition man comes to mind, so does Idiocracy

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              The movie Demolition man...
              Blatantly ripped off from Brave New World, not so blatantly ripped off from Escape from LA
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                Blatantly ripped off from Brave New World, not so blatantly ripped off from Escape from LA
                Never seen Escape from LA, but I have read Brave New World, I just haven't thought about it since 9th grade or whenever it was lol. Demolition Man comes on every 4 or 5 years to refresh my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  Never seen Escape from LA, but I have read Brave New World, I just haven't thought about it since 9th grade or whenever it was lol. Demolition Man comes on every 4 or 5 years to refresh my memory.
                  Yeah, I read it in 9th grade too and Demolition Man had only come out a few years before.

Lenina Huxley - the main character was Lenina Crowe, and the book was written by Aldous Huxley
                  John Spartan, referred to regularly as a savage - John the Savage

and some other stuff that I could remember when I first read the book...

You should see Escape from LA though. it's greatness!
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You should see Escape from LA though. it's greatness!
                    I can't believe you just said this. You deserve to have every orifice of your body raped for this shit...even your peehole....
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh Al?
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh Al?
                        If you mean sequels to Escape from New York, the best movie ever made, still suck ass then you are correct.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Escape from New York was, is, and always will be the greatest.
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Escape from New York was, is, and always will be the greatest.
                            It should have won every Oscar that year, even Best Foreign Language film and Best Animated Short.

Comment

Working...
                            X