anyone got a good contact at usaa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got a good contact at usaa?

My girls car is a total from the hail storm. The person she is dealing with is no help. Saying the price they are offering is all they will do, they are a lil light.

Just seeing if anyone knows anyone

From what other posts have said in the past, find out the market value in our area with price comparisons and present to USAA.

Comment

How much of a difference are we talking about?
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

2100, average market with her miles is 11400.
        They are not budging off nada. I sent them all the other ones at that price, they just say that's all they are giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          USAA will be the toughest to budge. That being said, they also seem to give the best pay-outs. What are the details of the car?
          2013 dodge Dart turbo hunk of shit

I have heard they pay the best, just seems they could meet us in the middle. But it doesn't look that way.

Comment

How far up the chain have you gone with them? Are you still talking to the original person that you've been dealing with?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
              How far up the chain have you gone with them? Are you still talking to the original person that you've been dealing with?
              They gave us his bosses Number so waiting to hear back.

Tell them you want to speak to someone higher up, like he said. Tell them that you cannot replace what you had for what they are trying to give. Also, say you're not ruling out having mediation involved, if that's what it takes.
              awesome, thank you for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                They gave us his bosses Number so waiting to hear back.

awesome, thank you for the advice
                Sounds like you are on the right path. Keep us updated.

Comment

Curious how this plays out. IMHO, about 4 years ago USAA dropped considerably in customer service and value and I ended up with AllState (I think, wife takes care of that).

Homeowners insurance was 4x more expensive than AllState and car insurance was about 2x higher. Clean records...etc..etc did not get why that was happening. I spot check with them and still higher - I'd pay a little more if I knew for a fact they took care of things - but it's another ding in my book if they are screwing folks on claims too.

Besides having lower premiums, their other upside was no worries on claims. They just squared it away.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

USAA totaled my CLS back in November when it was rear ended. I ended up getting about 20% more than I expected based on market value. My experience with them was painless.

Comment

my cousin is a manager for USAA

Comment

It's a Dodge Dart, take what they offered and be happy it's worth anything.

Comment

Well after talking to the boss, they made everything right.
                          Now to buy a Suburban lol

Comment

Nice!!!
                            This!

Comment

Thanks for the advice and tips.

She picked out the new ride, time to go to auction and get it

Comment

Working...
                              X