PDR referal near Keller???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDR referal near Keller???

Anyonw know someone who does paintless dent repair near Keller?
    Car wash broke the mirrior and dented the door on our Transit, so looking to get the dent fixed, at their cost.
    Any suggestions on someone good?

TIA

Pauls collision, I'll see if I can find the guys number.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      Pauls collision, I'll see if I can find the guys number.
      Thats right by my house too!
      Originally posted by Denny
      Fender Mender?

Anyone? Anyone?
      That will be my second choice. Primary if it did need paint!!!

Comment

$100 @ Pauls
        Last edited by yellowstang; 03-26-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Paul's did a great job! Taking my Stang back next week probably to fix what some dickhead at Costco did, probably with a cart. Two dings on the passenger door...
          Paul said $275 for both. Both are on the stink'en crease too

Comment

That shit pisses me off and it's not even my car. Hope Paul can get those out.

Comment

Crease fixes are the hardest. There was a guy on the old board named Glen that hooked up a lot of board members back in the day. I'm not sure what his screen name is here or if he even made the move. Keep in mind that most of these guys are slammed with the recent hail storm we had so their services are in demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                That shit pisses me off and it's not even my car. Hope Paul can get those out.
                I was super pissed when I first saw it, now I'm like fuck it...

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                Crease fixes are the hardest. There was a guy on the old board named Glen that hooked up a lot of board members back in the day. I'm not sure what his screen name is here or if he even made the move. Keep in mind that most of these guys are slammed with the recent hail storm we had so their services are in demand.
                He had a Mercedes with a similar type ding, and it looked really, really good!
                Said it'd take about 6 or so hours, just call him and drop it off one morning next week. He's a normal paint and body shop, but does this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Paul's did a great job! Taking my Stang back next week probably to fix what some dickhead at Costco did, probably with a cart. Two dings on the passenger door...
                  Paul said $275 for both. Both are on the stink'en crease too
                  There are some real morons (or just careless assholes) pushing carts these days.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post

Dentguru was his board name. I don't think he's on here but he's still in business as far as I know.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That door will unfortunately need conventional repair, I have tried to fix that same style door ding PDR with zero success.

Comment

Working...
                      X