No announcement yet.

Anyone else get hail damage last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roof inspection found 8 hits per sq on both slopes. Looks like I'll be filing a claim to replace this 4 year old roof. Some of the attic vents are dimpled, but surprisingly the skylights are ok. I know a lot of people lost their skylights with this storm. Adjuster comes out on Monday to look at the car. Interested to see the estimate on that.

Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the Lewisville/Flower Mound area? I can tell you from experience that Sam Packs Ford Lewisville sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      Roof inspection found 8 hits per sq on both slopes. Looks like I'll be filing a claim to replace this 4 year old roof. Some of the attic vents are dimpled, but surprisingly the skylights are ok. I know a lot of people lost their skylights with this storm. Adjuster comes out on Monday to look at the car. Interested to see the estimate on that.

Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the Lewisville/Flower Mound area? I can tell you from experience that Sam Packs Ford Lewisville sucks.
      What about Sam Packs Ford Carrollton? Shaggin Waggin is the man in charge there.

Comment

Just found out a friends brand new Jeep, that he bought Monday was beat to shit in the Burleson area. Rough luck.

Comment

Hit very hard here in Sachse. It all came down in less than two minutes, very hard and heavy. Trashed the hood/roof on my beater truck that was in the driveway and turned my plastic gutters on my shop to swiss cheese. Roof is probably toast. Even my fence is peppered with frag marks. We got it much worse than others in the area, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            Hit very hard here in Sachse. It all came down in less than two minutes, very hard and heavy. Trashed the hood/roof on my beater truck that was in the driveway and turned my plastic gutters on my shop to swiss cheese. Roof is probably toast. Even my fence is peppered with frag marks. We got it much worse than others in the area, as usual.
            I'm at Firewheel golf course, and while it came down fast and heavy, my truck got a couple of spots, and the roof is fine. Funny how close that is and completely different experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              Even my fence is peppered with frag marks.
              Same here. The side of my house and fence look like this:

Comment

^^^How the side of my house doesn't look like that I have no idea. ^^^^

Shit was coming in sideways!

Comment

I wonder how Hardiboard siding stands up to that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X