No announcement yet.

Anyone else get hail damage last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get hail damage last night?

Going to have to file a claim on the wife's car. This area got pummeled last night for a good 20 minutes. I need more garage space.

These opportunistic roofing guys are goofy as hell. Guy pulled up while I was taking pictures of the car about 8 AM and asked me if he could look at the roof. I said no. He proceeded to ask me if we've had the roof inspected at all since the storm last night. -The storm that happened less than 10 hours ago. Good stuff.

we made it with no damage, my moms kitchen skylight is gone and their new composite fence is trashed.

Comment

We've been lucky, both storms dropped small enough hail on us that it didnt do any damage.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Chooo...chooo..oh did I just say that?

Comment

Our neighborhood got hit pretty hard, some neighbors had windows busted out on cars and houses. I am sure we got roof damage and we had a few spot lights get busted up.

Comment

Coworker in Plano had all his skylights knocked out and a bay window. Fortunately, he's one of the few in Plano that actually parks his car in the garage.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

If anybody needs their roofs looked at send me a pm. I will make sure you get taken care of.

Comment

house seems alright, truck had a few dings on the hood and roof, but no major damage out in Sachse/Garland/Murphy area.

Comment

I can't tell since my truck was beat up in last week's storm. Have a drive through inspection for tomorrow though.

Comment

No hail here. Just lots of water and wind. I'm glad I can get all my vehicles in the garage though after what some people got.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                      If anybody needs their roofs looked at send me a pm. I will make sure you get taken care of.
                      I'm scared to look at mine when I get home.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I don't know what the hail you guys are talking about. Just had a lot of rain and wind

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          I don't know what the hail you guys are talking about. Just had a lot of rain and wind
                          and a funnel cloud near you.
                          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Chooo...chooo..oh did I just say that?
                            You can have all the hail repair, I hate this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              You can have all the hail repair, I hate this shit.
                              meh, work is work....

Comment

Working...
                              X