Hulk Hogan trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk Hogan trial

Not concerned about the outcome, tape, or any of that. The link has a photo of Hogan which appears to show him in the court room and he has his usual bandana / dew rag on his head. Since when did courts start allowing hats? Every time I have gone in for jury duty hats were a big no no.

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

PC bullshit

Comment

I went to the Cowboys football camp as a kid one year at Jesuit. when we took the group picture there was a kid who refused to take his hat off, and they made an entire shit show about it. turns out he had a case of alopecia, and of course everyone started laughing at him. i bet that scarred him for life.

Comment

$115M verdict. Not bad.

Comment

$115M will bankrupt Gawker so they are going to appeal it of course. I hope it sinks them because they are a bunch of liberal shitbags.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i read somewhere that in florida they have to pony up $50 million immediately. appeal or not.

Comment

I hope this gets fagit internet sensationalist bloggers that think they are 'journalists' to recognize their place at just posting top xx reasons why xxx happened.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  I hope this gets fagit internet sensationalist bloggers that think they are 'journalists' to recognize their place at just posting top xx reasons why xxx happened.
                  I think you are being sarcastic but you are touching one thing I was getting at, I am tired of one sided politically motivated hit pieces being passed off as "journalism".
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I think you are being sarcastic but you are touching one thing I was getting at, I am tired of one sided politically motivated hit pieces being passed off as "journalism".
                    Yeah and mostly some bullshit that is easily explained away/not cared about - even if you really want to agree with it.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Get to hulk smash some hoe, AND get a 115 mil? Where do I sign up?

Comment

Working...
                      X