No announcement yet.

anyone ever lose a snake....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the new snake and uncoil the end enough to make a small hook . It will grab the old one . Been there done that .

Comment

Yeah sometimes with these things it takes creativity and patience. bubbaearl suggested something I'd say. Also the rare earth magnets are strong as heck and may help in a PVC pipe. All depends how you secure it to the new snake too and how stuck in the pipe the snake/auger is too.

Problem I have is finding larger magnets local. Be careful with them though, bigger ones can hurt you.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Hell I didn't even know there's pipes in the Attic. You ran a snake from your roof? I don't even know how.

I mean, your pee trap under the sink is probably just clogged.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I have a magnet used for wall fishes that has a chain on it that would grab the snake. you just need to add some rope to the chain to get it down to the snake.

Comment

take the ptrap out from under the sink, undo the tail piece going into the wall, from there you should be able to see the cable and fish it out.

that would be my solution at least. also next time your sink is clogged just fill it with water and use a plunger.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              Take the new snake and uncoil the end enough to make a small hook . It will grab the old one . Been there done that .
              I was thinking maybe using a fish tape.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X