anyone ever lose a snake....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever lose a snake....

so the sink in our kitchen has been backing up for the past 3 days, I get on the roof and run the water hose in the pipes to clear the blockage, it worked yesterday all the water in the sink went away, today it happened again, so I get up there and snake it this time....only thing is I pulled the snake too far and it fell down the pipe, how screwed am I? i went to buy a new snake and try to get it to grab but it didn't, any other way i can try and get it out?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

The best way to kill a snake is with fire, but then you will need a new house.

Would a strong magnet on a string be of any use?

Comment

That sounds like it is going to be expensive.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Not sure about the magnet, it does down pretty pretty far

Comment

Now I'm scared it will cause more blockage in the pipes with the snake there, I don't think that the snake will flush out to the main line

Comment

Just pour some acid down the hole that will eat the snake and then your problem is solved..
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Maybe send a pole down the pipe and when it gets to the snake, mark the pole, determine the length down the pipe it is. If its in the attic, cut the pipe. If its behind a wall.....get to cuttin sheet rock

Comment

Can you access the pipe from under the sink? Is there a clean out outside by the sink? Cutting into the pipe in the attic does sound like a good option if you can't get to it by the sink.

Comment

It's def past the attic, I would say somewhere by the sink

Comment

My dad lost his Boa one time, he found it in a guest room a couple of weeks later.

Comment

Can't decide whether to go with a Samuel L Jackson joke here, or a snake lost in the asshole joke.......

Comment

Yeah, you're gonna have to move now. At least 10 miles away is the rule, I think.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Tx rat snake?
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

dangle a rat down the vent.

really though, how much length of cable are you talking? you need to take it apart under the sink and pull it out.

Comment

15ft

Comment

Working...
                              X