North Korea Sentences US Tourist to 15 Years in Prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    it's no fucking joke... it's torture. it's hell on earth.

I feel bad for the kid. I feel bad for every NK citizen that is subject to the same treatment.

I'm not saying the kid didn't foolishly bring it on himself, I'm just saying that as a fellow human being, I feel bad for him
    This. I read a book that had accounts from North Koreans who had escaped to the South through China. One had grown up in the labor camp and his stories were just terrible. There is (or used to be) a couple of North Korean documentaries on Netflix. Camp 14 was the one that talked about the prison camps, I believe, and I highly recommend it.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Also, if he was actually guilty of theft (big fucking if), I bet he never steals again.

Comment

Bro...I hope there's an epic escape story within the next 10 years. The best locked up abroad ever.Too bad he sticks out like a sore thumb.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          This. I read a book that had accounts from North Koreans who had escaped to the South through China. One had grown up in the labor camp and his stories were just terrible. There is (or used to be) a couple of North Korean documentaries on Netflix. Camp 14 was the one that talked about the prison camps, I believe, and I highly recommend it.
          Camp 14 the nam eof a book or Netflix show? Think I'd like to get a book, refresh my mind on how shitty humans can be again.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Camp 14 the nam eof a book or Netflix show? Think I'd like to get a book, refresh my mind on how shitty humans can be again.
            Camp 14 is the movie. The book is Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Camp 14 is the movie. The book is Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick
              Thanks man
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Thanks man
                Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

they should trade this guy (who is dumb as fuck) with that affluenza teen. he deserves more of this kinda sentence then what he got.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

my fear for president!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X