Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth officer pepper sprays bikers

On my phone so can't copy and paste.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

good god, what a fucking idiot

Comment

I love how this video has gotten national attention. People who were also in traffic with those "motorcycle enthusiats" are also stating how the group had people in the rear blocking traffic for their "stunting", and the PD has confirmed several calls from motorists about these guys being the expected giant douche nozzles you'd assume they are.

The cop is 100% in the wrong for this (from what the video shows), and two wrongs don't make a right, but I can't find it in my heart to consider this as anything more than the universe handing out some karma
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I love how this video has gotten national attention. People who were also in traffic with those "motorcycle enthusiats" are also stating how the group had people in the rear blocking traffic for their "stunting", and the PD has confirmed several calls from motorists about these guys being the expected giant douche nozzles you'd assume they are.

The cop is 100% in the wrong for this (from what the video shows), and two wrongs don't make a right, but I can't find it in my heart to consider this as anything more than the universe handing out some karma
        I can't figure out how he thought the answer to stunters was to dump a can on OC into people on bikes. If they'd have wrecked out, it'd have been his fault and then? Wonder if he'd be charged at all.

Any money on him not being charged for this? I'm pretty sure if I did it I'd be charged with something.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

brass pass

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            I can't figure out how he thought the answer to stunters was to dump a can on OC into people on bikes. If they'd have wrecked out, it'd have been his fault and then? Wonder if he'd be charged at all.

Any money on him not being charged for this? I'm pretty sure if I did it I'd be charged with something.
            We would be charged with assault, at a minimum.

Comment

"Just trying to clear the lane for my safety and the safety of the people that I have pulled over".......

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                "Just trying to clear the lane for my safety and the safety of the people that I have pulled over".......

As the spray disburses into the people that he has pulled over...

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  As the spray disburses into the people that he has pulled over...

Hopefully they lawyer up.

Comment

They're bikers... I'm having a hard time finding a care in the world. It never fails, every time I see a group like this, they always think they can stop highway traffic at the on ramps or keep people from exiting the off ramps so their group can stay together. F'em.

Comment

What a great idea to spray moving traffic

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Of course you would. You don't have the authoritaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

1.). I find this fucking hilarious. Poor judgement, poorly thought out, sure. But hilarious nonetheless.
                          2.) he should lose his job, be charged, and held responsible personally for any damages.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I drove past the group on 35, I was heading south, of the probably 200 bikes I saw, I only saw one pop a short wheelie, so they looked to be pretty well behaved to me. The officer should lose his job and be charged with something, if anyone else did this they would be in prison.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Do that shit to a motorcycle cop and see what happens!
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X