16y/0 killed by off duty fb cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    But the boy has a house! And a yard! And six dozen cars! And a job! And hasn't been to jail for a little bit!
    and you let your wife drag you from texas, to virginia, to wyoming, because she is the bread winner. LMAO. Am i the only one who knows you are a cashier?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I love intellectual dishonesty.
      Interesting.

I believe I said that both parties were at fault in my initial post. Somehow you misinterpreted that as some sort of exculpatory statement regarding the cop.

You love intellectual dishonesty. I 'love' straw man arguments.

The riders were in the wrong by acting like douchebags. The cop overreacted and did the wrong thing. Now I've said that twice.

As to the parts of my post regarding them having to admit fault, that is the position of the FWPD. Take issue with them, not me.

It doesn't alter the reality of the situation just because you call BS.

Comment

• 1. he doesnt know you're in LE

2. he has aspergers.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          Interesting.

I believe I said that both parties were at fault in my initial post. Somehow you misinterpreted that as some sort of exculpatory statement regarding the cop.

The riders were in the wrong by acting like douchebags. The cop overreacted and did the wrong thing. Now I've said that twice.

As to the parts of my post regarding them having to admit fault, that is the position of the FWPD. Take issue with them, not me.

Except you aren't talking about reality. The reality of the situation is that you intentionally misrepresented the lane change law to somehow deflect blame from the cop. I'm not talking about the FWPD, I am talking about you. That is, unless you asked the FWPD to type your post. Then you assert that all of the bike riders are a single criminal. Nice try but they are individuals and you have no idea if all of them were breaking the law or not.

If you have to make things up or conjure up flimsy ass arguments to deflect blame from the cop, it is pretty obvious what is going on. Straw man argument indeed.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I hope al p aint in crandall anytime soon, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              Interesting.

Dr. Google is still at it, I see....

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                Just heard the family is trying to sue the city of Farmers Branch. Someone explain to me how the city is liable for the actions of one of their off duty cops?
                Carlos Quintinilla probably put them up to it to get some money for himself as a "consultation fee" or something. He is like the local version of al Sharpton or jesse Jackson
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Dr. Google is still at it, I see....
                  You would know about googling topics you know nothing about as much as anyone on here in order to appear enlightened. Pot meet kettle.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    You would know about googling topics you know nothing about as much as anyone on here in order to appear enlightened. Pot meet kettle.
                    I've also seen him state in some other thread a while back that he doesn't tend to make ad hominem attacks, because it's dirty pool. Or something to that effect. It's funny and a bit ironic because that's his forte. This thread is 4 pages long and his only contribution is what you see above.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                      X