• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Chase. 2.8% on a 10 yr old truck ($16k)

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        Chase. 2.8% on a 10 yr old truck ($16k)
        That's more like it, and where I do my personal banking anyway. Sounds like I need to visit them.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Maybe? My dad was in the Navy.
          USAA financed an 89 bronco for me, they dont have the age limitations.

Comment

Penfed current used car rates:

1.99%/36
            2.49%/48
            2.99%/60

Used Auto Loans: Maximum used car loan advance will be determined by PenFed using a NADA value. Financing is available up to NADA average retail value plus tags, title, taxes and extended warranties not to exceed 110%. Some restrictions apply. In order to refinance an existing PenFed auto loan, the current rate must be equal to or greater than the rate on your existing PenFed auto loan. Call 800-247-5626 for details.

Comment

Do you have access to a credit union? My credit union has great rates on autos, new and used.

Comment

I always have good luck with members credit union. If i remember correctly the rates r based on ur credit score not the age of the car. The age only factors in to the loan amount and the length of term.

Comment

RBFCU Randolph-Brooks.
                  was just approved for a 1.8% for 60 on a used car.

Comment

Originally posted by spd2stang View Post
                    RBFCU Randolph-Brooks.
                    was just approved for a 1.8% for 60 on a used car.
                    another good one

Comment

I've financed a higher rate before when my credit wasn't too good. Paid that loan off early got another with a lil lower rate paid it off early also. I have excellent credit now but I had to take the crap loans at first. My last rate was like 8 percent on a used car with 100k on clock.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                        I've financed a higher rate before when my credit wasn't too good. Paid that loan off early got another with a lil lower rate paid it off early also. I have excellent credit now but I had to take the crap loans at first. My last rate was like 8 percent on a used car with 100k on clock.
                        My credit is already good. This should be easier than it has been so far.

Comment

I've had great success with Penfed and Fort Worth Community Credit Union in the past .

Comment

We took out a personal loan for 8k at Western Federal Credit Union. 36mo / 4.24%
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

When i was back home Tarrant County credit union always had the best deals

Comment

Thanks y'all for the suggestions. Option 1 was a no-go. They'd only finance for 24 months because of its age.

Comment

Working...
                                X