School me on 6.0L powerstrokes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's cheap
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

May not know this...may do, but DONT ORDER FUCKING SHIT OFF OF EBAY!!! Tired of dickhole "do it yourselfers" saying "I should still have a parts warranty somewhere..." I shouldn't complain, I make money off em...

Comment

And I'm back to hating it. Fired it up twice after the ICP swap, got it all back together and now it's not starting again....

On the plus side, I think I know WTF is going on. Oil pressure is acting weird, making me think the LPOP relief valve is stuck.

Comment

Finally got this cock sucker fixed. The seal around the HPOP shaft was completely blown out. Got it all back together and it's running good.

Comment

How much?

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
              How much?
              Thanks to mysticcobrakiller giving me a great deal on the IPR valve, it only ran about a grand for everything I did to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                Thanks to mysticcobrakiller giving me a great deal on the IPR valve, it only ran about a grand for everything I did to it.
                Damnit! I knew I should have charged more!

Glad you got it figured out.

Comment

Thought about buying a 6.0, talked to cooter, discussing the vehicle, decided to pass due to visual douchebaggery. (Wheels and exhaust)

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Thought about buying a 6.0, talked to cooter, discussing the vehicle, decided to pass due to visual douchebaggery. (Wheels and exhaust)
                    I saw a truck driving around South Arlington a while back that had an exhaust tip that was literally big enough for a small person to crawl into and hide. Must have been 20+ inches in diameter. WTF?

Comment

Pretty sure my icp is on its way out. Im getting a slight completely random surging rpm. Then it will throw a icp presure too low code after, but no CEL or stalling. And it never fails to start. Anyone got a spare icp laying around i can test out before dropping 150 for a new one?

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Definitely spare.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                          X