Looking for another fox body.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for another fox body.

Where's a good place to start looking other than Cl or 5 miles and offer up.
    Looking for a Coupe body and interior could be rough. I do paint and bodywork so not concerned about that. Preferably one with a motor and transmission. 5.0 stick. I'm sick of all the bull shit on Cl. So I got bored today and started cruising around my neighborhood. found a sweet looking four eyed fox coupe. Black with red interior. Factory V8 looks like. Can't seem to ever find the owner home. It looks like it's been sitting for a while and neglected the trunk has been open for a week. Hopefully I'll get that one. But if not you guys let me know if you find what I'm looking for. I know whiteboy will probably jump in here and give me some guidance. Anyway thanks guys.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

budget?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      budget?
      I'm looking for a project car, So the less money I spend on the car itself the more I can put into the running gear. But if I have to give you rough figure I'd say anywhere between $500 to $3k depending on what I'm getting. Years ago I bought a nice lil fox hatchback from a wrecker service for $250 with clean title ran and drove perfect Just needed radiator. Just a 4cyl but I left my new truck at home and drove it to work.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

hard to find a cheap coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          hard to find a cheap coupe
          Tell me about it, I figure with the amount of money I plan on dumping into it in the long run. It needs to be what I really want and that's a coupe. I've only had hatchbacks in the past.

Any boneyards that sell whole cars with titles in DFW?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Join a Mustang club or go with a friend that is in one. Sometimes they have projects and such that they don't list but will sell just because they are tired of them.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Tell me about it, I figure with the amount of money I plan on dumping into it in the long run. It needs to be what I really want and that's a coupe. I've only had hatchbacks in the past.

Any boneyards that sell whole cars with titles in DFW?
              I saw two foxbodies in the junkyard by North Star Dragway. I think one was an early 80's coupe. They had one other one, but I vaguely looked at them to know exactly what they were. Not sure if they sell whole cars though....

Comment

Theres a built roller on dfwmustangs FB page. I have a 5.3 if you want to buy it!

Comment

Any interest in a hatch? I've got a carbd 90 LX 306, can, headers, 5 speed
                  Scott Ganow
                  Lone Star Performance
                  16300 Midway Rd
                  Addison, TX 75001
                  214-630-5006

Comment

LOL...I see why I was told to sell you mine
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Performance View Post
                      Any interest in a hatch? I've got a carbd 90 LX 306, can, headers, 5 speed
                      Normally I'd jump on it. But I told myself the only way I'm starting this adventure is with a coupe.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Just be patient. You can buy a project coupe for 3k... Body and paint would be rough but hey you want the project.

Corral

Lots of Facebook groups now

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          Normally I'd jump on it. But I told myself the only way I'm starting this adventure is with a coupe.
                          That hatch is my old car that I never finished.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                            Just be patient. You can buy a project coupe for 3k... Body and paint would be rough but hey you want the project.

Corral

Lots of Facebook groups now
                            Yeah I'm in no hurry, I know I'll probably run across one when I least expect it.
                            Oh well it will give me time to get my garage ready. Not to mention replacing all my tools. Jacks And jackstands that got stolen from me.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              That hatch is my old car that I never finished.
                              Almost done now... It runs and drives great, working on a couple of small things and about to plumb the nitrous on it now that the motor is about broken in.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                              Last edited by Lone Star Performance; 03-11-2016, 05:46 PM.
                              Scott Ganow
                              Lone Star Performance
                              16300 Midway Rd
                              Addison, TX 75001
                              214-630-5006

Comment

Working...
                              X