Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told about a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Never saw you go down the track, shadingaling. I remember a whole lot of you standing around mouthing in the stands, but that's it. I'll be damned if you never lined that 13.8 "fuller exhuast and msd!111" turd against my 14.0 car. Weird how that shit works.
    too bad salazar isnt here to correct you. care to stop now?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      that wasnt his car though was it? i thought Mike was the only one who ever had a running car.?
      Of course it was his. It had "Bronco Johnny" written in shoe polish on the back window...

Comment

too bad salazar isnt here to correct you. care to stop now?
        You mention the dead and think it's some sort of power move? Of course I don't expect anything less from a shitbag. I remember a whole lot of Jordon and Shawn, the plano boys, Gayry, sometimes McKinney and a few others in the staging lanes, but never you. If you were there, you were carless or not racing.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
          Of course it was his. It had "Bronco Johnny" written in shoe polish on the back window...
          my mistake, must've been before he caught the entire complex on fire with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            You mention the dead and think it's some sort of power move? Of course I don't expect anything less from a shitbag. I remember a whole lot of Jordon and Shawn, the plano boys, Gayry, sometimes McKinney and a few others in the staging lanes, but never you. If you were there, you were carless or not racing.
            k, keep using me to catapult yourself into an ever narrowing circle of people.

Comment

Hopefully one of these days Naynus can run faster than my car from fifteen years ago so we don't have to keep seeing him piss and moan on the internet every time someone brings it up.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

k, keep using me to catapult yourself into an ever narrowing circle of people.
                Come up with something that isn't directly out of the 90's already, shitbag!

Comment

#votetrumpgetdumped

bye felicia's.

Comment

Don't forget your ball....

Comment

thanks girl.

Comment

Thought you were leaving?

Comment

Oops, forgot to switch accounts.

Comment