Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told about a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    what I've spent on my car, to my wife.
    This is one I'm guilty of every few months
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm with DJ...what my parts cost. Till this day my old lady thinks my D1SC was $200
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

mine thinks i go to denver for car parts

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          I'm with DJ...what my parts cost. Till this day my old lady thinks my D1SC was $200
          I will give you double what you told your wife you paid.

Comment

When I has my S-trim on my car, I would tell people it was the idler pulley making all that noise and they didn't seem to know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              same here, wait for the jokes..

im filing taxes today to see what i am workinig with. trying to go th400 or powerglide and megasquirt. otherwise its done i think.
              Oh damn, I am gonna go fast once I get my tax refund!
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

im gonna use money i never really saw for shit i dont really need.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  You tried that shit with me!
                  LOL Not everyone fell for it, but it was always fun messing with people. I was actually surprised how many people seem to fall for it.

I remember hanging out with Brandon when we were in his Grand National. He would lie his ass off about how it was stock and then spank them with it.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    LOL Not everyone fell for it, but it was always fun messing with people. I was actually surprised how many people seem to fall for it.

I remember hanging out with Brandon when we were in his Grand National. He would lie his ass off about how it was stock and then spank them with it.
                    I had an 88 vert that was a 4banger, I swapped in a warmed up 302/c4, left the polycast wheels on it and the single tip hanging down, and used stock GT mufflers on it, dumped. It was not fast by todays standards, but it got off the line really well, so It pissed off a few at the street races. I never lied about that car, anyone who asked got the full parts list if they wanted it.

I couldnt help what they assumed...
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post

There is no such thing as a "stock" Grand National.

Comment

i remember that.

i actually never saw al win a race.

Comment

I did. Buick Ford Shootout 2001. Bronco Johnny goes 9.70ish and beats his Buick.

Comment

Never saw you go down the track, shadingaling. I remember a whole lot of you standing around mouthing in the stands, but that's it. I'll be damned if you never lined that 13.8 "fuller exhuast and msd!111" turd against my 14.0 car. Weird how that shit works.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                              I did. Buick Ford Shootout 2001. Bronco Johnny goes 9.70ish and beats his Buick.
                              that wasnt his car though was it? i thought Mike was the only one who ever had a running car.?

Comment

either way, wow, 2001 is a long time ago to be taking losses this whole time.

Comment

Working...
                                X