Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told about a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the whole thread is about lies perpetuated about cars. I have a 10s car, if you want to challenge that come find out.

"full exhaust" if you dont know that term go kill yourself.

Comment

I know the term well. I just don't know what you mean by it, shadingaling. Beginning to think you don't either. You sound like every other shitbag who had no clue, but brag about being a driving Jedi...

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      the whole thread is about lies perpetuated about cars. I have a 10s car, if you want to challenge that come find out..
      I don't have a 10 second car, so you're going to have to give me two and the jump.

Comment

whenever your wife writes the other check to get your motor finished, you let me know. i will drag my shit anywhere in the country to bust that ass, as long as you promise to let me see your tits one last time.

Comment

the whole thread is about lies perpetuated about cars. I have a 10s car, if you want to challenge that come find out.

"full exhaust" if you dont know that term go kill yourself.
          "Yea I remember all those times Naynus drove a car that ran 10s" said no one ever
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

?? i have access to all kinds of cars. If you want a 10s car, i got one for you.

Comment

"That Rodney guy looks really good with that big black hipster turd on his chin" says every 400 lb white girl
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

whenever your wife writes the other check to get your motor finished, you let me know. i will drag my shit anywhere in the country to bust that ass, as long as you promise to let me see your tits one last time.
                No you won't, lying shitbag. Deflect some more how that pile ran 13.8's... LOL!!!

?? i have access to all kinds of cars. If you want a 10s car, i got one for you.
                Exactly. Nothing of yours, but always having to run to someone for help, like a good shitbag would.

Comment

Let me guess, we can't race on Sunday because your mom has to go to church. Besides, why would you need another car? Yours runs 10s or did you forget that lie already?

Comment

mine does run 10s. i can get a 9s car with a stick if you would rather.

Comment

mine does run 10s. i can get a 9s car with a stick if you would rather.
                      You can't get shit, no one is going to let you drive their stick shift 9 sec car you fucking moron. With that turd on your chin I always thought your mouth looked like a dog's asshole, I guess now we know it is. Lmao

Comment

Are we talking 8th mile here? I can get an 8 second car, or a 200mph car if we are all just wanting to borrow cars to race...

Comment

i can go buy a car that will run a number and turn around and sell it. Hell i got something that will get down right now in the rain if you want it?

Comment

I'm busy slacking off, just trying to figure out what's going on in here...

My car doesn't get down in the rain, it barely gets down on a perfect day.

Comment

you know how there are like, dead heads, and phish heads, people that go out of their way to follow an idol? thats what has happened the last page or two. Stardom is a gift and a curse.

Comment

i can go buy a car that will run a number and turn around and sell it. Hell i got something that will get down right now in the rain if you want it?
                                Ladies and Gentlemen we finally arrived at the mating call of the loser. "Well, I COULD go buy...."

It is always great when we follow the script in these threads but I had no idea we would arrive so soon at the final act. I have no doubt that if Naynus could go buy a car to impress us all, he would. Nothing is so important to a shitbag as Internet cred but alas he is penniless and probably posting while face down in a gutter and thinking about drinking his own urine just to survive.

Comment

Working...
                                X