Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told about a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    No it didn't you lying shitbag.
    there she is!

it absolutely did. you gonna telly me the ls1 never went 11.4s either?

why dont you just not engage me? I have gona faster than you ever will and didnt spend a dime to do it. parent funded, yadda yah, whatever. move on. get cookie to help you finish the motor and lets meet half way?

Comment

No it didn't you lying shitbag.
      Seriously....my showroom stock 94 T/A GT A4 on factory GS/C's went 13.99 at 100 in 95 degree temps in August at Ennis.

Comment

and mine had a bunch of bolt ons, not sure why he would think i was lying about running 13s and 102 in the 1/4.

Comment

Yes officer, it passed inspection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Well I don't think I was lying, however an upset Supra and guy in F body thought differently. Isn't putting a 50 trim turbo in place of stock turbo considered part of the "just bolt on and tune"?

Comment

1973ish... I adjusted the idle speed on my '71 Challenger 340/727 way down low to convince my buddies that I'd installed a different cam.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Seriously....my showroom stock 94 T/A GT A4 on factory GS/C's went 13.99 at 100 in 95 degree temps in August at Ennis.
                Good point. What time of year was this amazing feat accomplished, Shadingdong? It was a stock auto, correct?
                Oh, and no one cares about that ls turd. You had it for exactly a minute before blowing it up.

Comment

what I've spent on my car, to my wife.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                    One time, Danny and I wrote "12.3" on the back window of a stock Mustang. We drove up to the car wash near ASTRO, got out, and frantically wiped it off. A lot of people were watching and the questions began. LOL
                    But that wasn't a lie. It really did run a 12.3.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Pffft.... Who would ever lie about a car?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Good point. What time of year was this amazing feat accomplished, Shadingdong? It was a stock auto, correct?
                        Oh, and no one cares about that ls turd. You had it for exactly a minute before blowing it up.
                        august, it had full exhaust and 3.73's and MSD 6AL and some other crap. why would i lie about this?

i have a mid 10s car now, i could care less about running 13s.

Comment

if history repeats itself, yes i do

Comment

look at politics, i have a reaaallly keen sense of predicting things

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              august, it had full exhaust and 3.73's and MSD 6AL and some other crap. why would i lie about this?
                              Because you're a shitbag? The fuck you mean by "full exhaust.."? and "some other crap..." I'm sure that MSD put it over the top! LOL

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              if history repeats itself, yes i do
                              You're mouthing about a 10 second car before you run it? Shitbag.

Comment

No really....FULL exhaust
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X