X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama man accused of stealing nearly $200k in quarters

10,000 lbs

Originally posted by Denny
    That's about the same value of all the pre-64 coins I've amassed over the years.
    He has 5 tons of Confederate silver coinage left to his great grandfather by Jefferson Davis.

Comment

Chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ching!
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Make it hail!!!
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Make it hail!!!
            HA!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He'd have gotten away with it too if he wasn't going around to area car washes, hooking everybody up.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                He'd have gotten away with it too if he wasn't going around to area car washes, hooking everybody up.
                And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  HA!
                  Don't egg him on, that's a Daniel Tosh joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    Don't egg him on, that's a Daniel Tosh joke.
                    Jodi plagiarizing, say it isn't so?

lol @ Daniel Tosh...
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Never heard of her.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Never heard of her.
                        I now it's Jody, but he hates that...so...

Comment

Don't watch Tosh, but oh well.

Comment

Is that 10,000lbs of quarters in your pockets or are you just happy to see me?

Comment

Does Coinstar have to pay back the $17,640 in fees they collected?

Comment

Working...
                              X