Google: Loser.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    i mean really i have been here a lot (almost 10 years) longer than you, so what would make you think you have an upper hand and be able to call for a ban?

have you thought about coming up for air and wiping the snot from your nose yet? like yeah its hot, but really i want a clean suck and fuck, if i gotta wash the sheets when you leave, i dont need you.
    I won't drop to your level for a reply.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You're probably a chill and cool dude in person, someone I'd probably enjoy beers with, but I don't know you in person, all I know is how you are on here. On here, right now, you're a fucking cancer.

I don't have any ill will towards you. You've told me how much you'd slap the shit out of me, or how much you want me to go to wherever you're posting about where you'll be on whatever day. I'm sure you want to meet me at whataburger or something equivalent to show me "whats up", but I don't fucking care. I'd buy you a fucking hamburger and say "adios." I know you're doing what you do just for the fun. It entertains you. It's what you like to do. It's just fucking annoying in ever. single. fucking. thread.

If you're fine with that, cool. Enjoy yourself.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      I won't drop to your level for a reply.

wait for it......................

just wait.....................

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You're probably a chill and cool dude in person, someone I'd probably enjoy beers with, but I don't know you in person, all I know is how you are on here. On here, right now, you're a fucking cancer.

I don't have any ill will towards you. You've told me how much you'd slap the shit out of me, or how much you want me to go to wherever you're posting about where you'll be on whatever day. I'm sure you want to meet me at whataburger or something equivalent to show me "whats up", but I don't fucking care. I'd buy you a fucking hamburger and say "adios." I know you're doing what you do just for the fun. It entertains you. It's what you like to do. It's just fucking annoying in ever. single. fucking. thread.

If you're fine with that, cool. Enjoy yourself.
      THERE IT IS!

Comment

Some posters in this thread just need to have some angry and rough man on man sex with each other and stop beating around the bush about it. Then you can buy each other a burger.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          Some posters in this thread just need to have some angry and rough man on man sex with each other and stop beating around the bush about it. Then you can buy each other a burger.
          So that's how you deal with it? Makes sense now...
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

wait for it......................

just wait.....................

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

THERE IT IS!
            thats why i still like you, you're an all around asshole. like all around.

kudos stupidstupid retardretardretard

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              So that's how you deal with it? Makes sense now...
              Do as I say not do as I do.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                thats why i still like you, you're an all around asshole. like all around.

kudos stupidstupid retardretardretard
                I read this as:
                "I can't reply without seeming more like a douche, so I'll do the standard naynay101 maneuver, ignore, side step, and hope no one notices."

Do what you do.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X